WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Didn't have a problem with the girl power scene but it was definitely weird and awkwardly placed.

Maybe briefly establish beforehand that all the dudes were somehow incapacitated or unable to help

I feel like Scarlet Witch and Black Widow did more from a "girl power" perspective in this film than Captain Marvel. SW especially.
Felt Pepper showing up wrecking next to Tony was more powerful. Girls were holding their own. SW essentially won a 1v1 with Thanos. The group shot was unnecessary. Only grouping that needed to happen was the OGs. We got that. Move on.

The Ancient One passing the time stone didn’t make much sense to me imo. She debated for a bit, but still handed it over a little too easily imo.
Strange gave it up easily too. That crew is playing the long game.

2/2! (Not a rating score or w/e :lol:)

Just finished watching it the second time.

Maaaan... girl sitting next to me cried during and after the movie

Finally got the idea of the time travel used in this movie. I was just too hyped the first time so I missed a few details :lol:

F I R E nonetheless :pimp:

I’m so ready for the next phase. I just had to settle the leftover feels I had for Tony and Cap.
Time for some new blood going forward :nerd:

Caught an 8am showing today. It was like being a kid again watching Saturday morning cartoons.

Don’t even know where to begin. It was GREAT in every way, from start to finish! The one scene that stood out to me was the convo between Tony and Howard. “Rarely does the greater good outweigh self interest”.
That line showed how much Tony was living exactly like his dad until the end. And Dr Strange only reaffirmed that when he refused to tell him whether they will win the final battle out of fear Tony wouldn’t do what’s necessary.

The soul stone scene got me too...

Time for some new blood going forward :nerd:

9BFA7B96-C41F-4E57-84EE-10D6EC719771.gif

MCU aint ready for Big Dong

C97BE4A8-581B-406D-81EF-5E2DE0C4CFC1.gif

But seriously, I’m ready for BP/CM/Dr. Strange/Spidey to get their shine

Adam Warlock vs Thor? :nerd::pimp:

Is Disney going to have an event sometime this summer announcing release dates and projects ?

Only thing 100% confirmed is FFH right

saw the movie now and wow it was really good... definitely had some sad parts and smh at captain marvel boy cut

I have to say I didn't like the decision they made with Cap. Maybe it's too emotional for me to appreciate it, but I didn't like it

Same! But after watching it for the second time, I felt that it was a proper sendoff, and there was finally closure on his behalf.

So I think the new big three is Strange, Black Panther, and Captain Marvel.

I think, that's actually a pretty good replacement.

Ready for this :pimp:

Just saw it again, one thing I am kind of confused on... when they went to 2012 from the OG Avengers to get the stones in NY, the scene in the elevator when Cap says “Hail Hydra” isn’t that elevator scene from Winter Soldier?

Somebody clear this up for me.

Just saw it again, one thing I am kind of confused on... when they went to 2012 from the OG Avengers to get the stones in NY, the scene in the elevator when Cap says “Hail Hydra” isn’t that elevator scene from Winter Soldier?

It is but it was the same crew more or less

It's a nod to the scene but they didn't travel to that scene. They just filled in the gaps on some things

Back
Top Bottom