WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

I just want this
8954347B-E7BB-4F50-85AB-F2FC108EEFDA.jpeg

Since time travel is an absolute thing, bringing Iron Man and Prime Captain America is still a possibility.

Yeah?

Theoretically yeah but the Iron Man/Captain America timeline we're witnessing is over. Not to mention, Dr. Strange made it clear that this is the only outcome that he witnessed in which Thanos is defeated. Bringing IM and Cap back would probably disrupt that.

Theoretically yeah but the Iron Man/Captain America timeline we're witnessing is over. Not to mention, Dr. Strange made it clear that this is the only outcome that he witnessed in which Thanos is defeated. Bringing IM and Cap back would probably disrupt that.
Not unless they go back to 2014. Because Thanos jumped to the future, so theoretically if they grab Cap and IM post the point he jumped into the future, it’s gravy.

WE BYKE!!

Didn’t get the CM and Nick Fury reunion. Should have been a given since CM just came out.

Also didn’t have enough CM in the movie imo.

Was also surprised they didn’t give us any dialogue with Fury & CM. She hadn’t seen him in nearly 30 years right?

Between the IW end credit scene as well as her own movie doing a billion I expected some sort of acknowledgement

People were getting paid by the line more than likely. Lupita wasn't even in the movie.

The Ancient One passing the time stone didn’t make much sense to me imo. She debated for a bit, but still handed it over a little too easily imo.

Seeing Thanos circa 2014 was us seeing him in his prime. He put in more work than he did in IW.

Sometimes I dream
That he is me
You've got to see that's how I dream to be
I dream I move, I dream I groove
Like Thanos
If I could Be Like Thanos
Like Thanos
Oh, if I could Be Like Thanos
Be Like Thanos, Be Like Thanos
Again I try
Just need to fly
For just one day if I could
Be that way
I dream I move
I dream I groove
Like Thanos
If I could Be Like Thanos
I wanna be, I wanna be
Like Thanos
Oh, if I could Be Like Thanos.

The Ancient One passing the time stone didn’t make much sense to me imo. She debated for a bit, but still handed it over a little too easily imo.
It’s cause of how much she trusts what Doctor strange will become as far as the sorcerer supreme. She knew he’s destiend to become the best of them so her hearing he gave the time stone away made her realize well if he did he clearly had a good reason cause he’s going to be the best of us, he knows what hes doing im not gonna get in the way of that. Made sense to me.

Last edited:
I'm happy to see there are some fans that wanted MORE captain marvel

I know her movie did a bill but I think her fan base is still in its infant stage.

It took a while for Thor and IM and Cap to get their following

MCU has to rebuild their fan base as well as their universe.

I wonder what's going to be the play to introduce the X-Men to the universe. Storm w/ BP would be one way. There's so many avenues to take.

2/2! (Not a rating score or w/e :lol:)

Just finished watching it the second time.

Maaaan... girl sitting next to me cried during and after the movie

Finally got the idea of the time travel used in this movie. I was just too hyped the first time so I missed a few details :lol:

F I R E nonetheless :pimp:

I’m so ready for the next phase. I just had to settle the leftover feels I had for Tony and Cap.

Captain Marvel may not have been in the movie much but I think she had a really big impact on the movie.

She took out that huge ship and kept Thanos from snapping his fingers the first time.

Short of killing Thanos, she did essentially as much as she could have possibly done.

Not unless they go back to 2014. Because Thanos jumped to the future, so theoretically if they grab Cap and IM post the point he jumped into the future, it’s gravy.

WE BYKE!!

Remember, Strange saw all of these outcomes using the time stone. Millions of outcomes, looking well into the future. He most likely saw what you mentioned and it never ended well. I think you can assume that he saw the winning outcome and then tried to tweak it to be more favorable and saw that it didn’t end well each time.

Remember, Strange saw all of these outcomes using the time stone. Millions of outcomes, looking well into the future. He most likely saw what you mentioned and it never ended well. I think you can assume that he saw the winning outcome and then tried to tweak it to be more favorable and saw that it didn’t end well each time.
Your GRRM avy suits you well.

Back
Top Bottom