WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Benedict Cumberbatch's charismatic his first movie just wasnt that good, mediocre enough to be enjoyable though just need a better sequel.

Spidey, BP, Strange, Thor still nice enough but RDJ just too good that were gonna miss him.

Just saw it again, one thing I am kind of confused on... when they went to 2012 from the OG Avengers to get the stones in NY, the scene in the elevator when Cap says “Hail Hydra” isn’t that elevator scene from Winter Soldier?

Somebody clear this up for me.

Yep, it's from the Winter Soldier movie, one of the best scenes in that movie too.
Cap knew they were Hydra agents so he pretended to be one of them in the elevator.

Benedict Cumberbatch's charismatic his first movie just wasnt that good, mediocre enough to be enjoyable though just need a better sequel.

Spidey, BP, Strange, Thor still nice enough but RDJ just too good that were gonna miss him.
It’s like when Lebron left Miami. We’re getting that Heat team :smh:

Soooo...at first I was joking...been thinking about it ever since. I would smash nebula fam. Frfr. I bet she got some good loving under that shell. I see how she reacted to Tony after winning...wall dropped all the way. Then how she place him in his chair when he passed out. She can care for a man.

How does the actress that plays her look? Hit me with sexy 'model' thot pix bros. They all got em :lol:

Since timelines have been altered and all that, they need to bring Red Skull back somehow. Enough is enough.

It's a nod to the scene but they didn't travel to that scene. They just filled in the gaps on some things

I suppose I’ll accept this answer. I know some of those exact shots were use in Winter Soldier though so it threw me off thinking how was it going on at the same time the battle of NY ended.

Yea I can’t see them three leading the pack. Matter of fact, Thor wasn’t even dope until Ragnarok.

One of those 3 can change a bit :lol:

Soooo...at first I was joking...been thinking about it ever since. I would smash nebula fam. Frfr. I bet she got some good loving under that shell. I see how she reacted to Tony after winning...wall dropped all the way. Then how she place him in his chair when he passed out. She can care for a man.

How does the actress that plays her look? Hit me with sexy 'model' thot pix bros. They all got em :lol:

giphy.gif

Reactions: MVP
AVENGERS: ENDGAME Obliterates All-Time Opening Weekend BO Records As It Approaches $1 Billion

The Friday totals are in, and Avengers: Endgame has amassed a record-breaking $156.7 million in North America, bringing its domestic total up to $340 million-plus. Add an international cume of $487 million and an estimated $82.4M from Saturday's screenings in China, and the Infinity Saga finale has already passed the $900M mark, virtually guaranteeing that it will hit $1B by Monday.

Have you seen the new Jumanji? She was in that.

They we're wrong duh lol. How would they know what's required? They never time traveled before. They literally made rules up as they went along. Marty went back in a 1980s delorian with no prob.
They emphasized that you need certain gear to travel through the Quantum Realm. Thanos brings his ship and all his peoples from the block through like it ain’t nothing. Ok, cool.

Went for the 6am showing on Thursday before work in the Dolby cinema. Could not risk being spoilt and it was worth it. Every emotion was felt during this movie.

I didn't think there would be that many people there in the morning but man the noise and applause when Cap took the hammer and when Spider-Man and the rest came through the sorcerer portals was something I've never experienced before in a cinema theater.

But what really got me was the wailing when Tony died. It was so loud it became distracting :lol:

Next stop for me is to see it in IMAX to get that IMAX vs Dolby comparison.

Last edited:
I suppose I’ll accept this answer. I know some of those exact shots were use in Winter Soldier though so it threw me off thinking how was it going on at the same time the battle of NY ended.
They’re definitely different shots. In Endgame they’re in the Stark tower where as in Winter Soldier they’re in the Triskelion building. Same Hydra crew though. It was just a nod to that scene. Nothing more.

They’re definitely different shots. In Endgame they’re in the Stark tower where as in Winter Soldier they’re in the Triskelion building. Same Hydra crew though. It was just a nod to that scene. Nothing more.

I’m going to rewatch the scene from WS later, I feel like one of the dudes had the exact same expressions as in WS. Maybe they were just that good at getting those actors and recreating it too look that way and be the nod.

They might have that kid from iron man 3 fill in the shoes. Or tony’s Daughter once she’s old enough. Not sure I can see Shuri taking on the mantle.

Back
Top Bottom