WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Confused at how some think CM wasn’t used enough. Without her Thanos snaps again. Everyone besides Wanda was getting waxed by him. Without her they are still taking bullets left and right from above. Nah she played her part
She was made out to be the savior/answer to this all. She ended up as a less than a supporting role.

People would’ve been pissed if she had came in and waxed Thanos ..now people are mad that she didn’t do enough
It's ridiculous how many ppl was scared she was going to steal attention away from the og avengers and was going to axe Thanos by here elf.

I kept saying over and over and over again that wasn't going to happen and it fell on deaf ears :lol:

I can’t stop thinking about how they are going to explain snapped people coming back after “5 years” and how that isn’t going to just drive society insane. They purposely omitted this because I think they plan on changing this. Spider-Man is the catalyst for this because if it’s really been 5 years, there’s no way we don’t see Aunt May and Peter’s reunion assuming she wasn’t snapped. Ned being the same age is the big kicker here. He didn’t get snapped because of his reaction to seeing Peter. Cassie Lang is older of course but something has to give....

Just got back from my second viewing, I have never cried in a theater EVER until today. The second viewing hit me 3000x harder and was bawling during the entirety of the final showdown.

Today was my 2nd viewing and I was holding back the tears so hard. Harder than the first viewing. Oddly the part that gets me the most is when cap has Mjolnir. The floodgates was ready to go but I was like Dr. Strange pushing the water back.

Glad the first part of the movie was super slow. Made it to my movie theatre 10 minutes after the movie started just for the worker to tell me that the credit card reader was down. Had to run back to the car and drive 10 minutes down the road just to find an ATM machine then 10 minutes back to the theatre. Also couldn’t collect my reward points for buying a ticket/food & drink items because of be card reader being down which completely sucks.

Another crazy thing that happened.. towards the end of the movie, the theatre randomly flashed a stupid advertisement about playing their phone games that reward gifts. Stupid advertisement was blurring up the entire ending scene where Cap does what he does so the entire room was pissed lol.

I can’t stop thinking about how they are going to explain snapped people coming back after “5 years” and how that isn’t going to just drive society insane. They purposely omitted this because I think they plan on changing this. Spider-Man is the catalyst for this because if it’s really been 5 years, there’s no way we don’t see Aunt May and Peter’s reunion assuming she wasn’t snapped. Ned being the same age is the big kicker here. He didn’t get snapped because of his reaction to seeing Peter. Cassie Lang is older of course but something has to give....

Well we don’t know any of that. Aunt may and Ned could’ve been snapped. Ned being the same age obviously shows he was snapped, and when he came back maybe he wasn’t sure what happened and was happy to see his best friend again. But many of these details are very minute, which was why they left them out of a 3 hr movie.

The way they were traveling through the quantum realm like the Power Rangers going to the command center. Antman’s comic book helmet in 70’s Hank pym office. Jarvis from Agent Carter with Howard Stark in the 70’s. New Asgard being the same place Red Skull got his hands on the Tesseract in Cap 1. HOWARD THE ****ING DUCK MAKING A CAMEO IN THE FINAL BATTLE. My brain has been slowly leaking out my ears since Thursday evening.

4D4E35DA-F57E-4009-BE61-87D4A65D2CB4.jpeg

We did it for you Stan, Jack and Steve!!
I missed Howard the duck
When??? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom