WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Ok yal idk if this was discussed... but I have a issue with....

When they first saw thanos in his lil oasis it was so easy for them to put him in a headlock and Thor took his head off..... I prob am over thinking it..... but why couldn’t they just over power him again?

Was it because of him being weak already? (Might be the obvious answer)

Well we don’t know any of that. Aunt may and Ned could’ve been snapped. Ned being the same age obviously shows he was snapped, and when he came back maybe he wasn’t sure what happened and was happy to see his best friend again. But many of these details are very minute, which was why they left them out of a 3 hr movie.

Exactly man. Maybe he was just happy to see his friend. How is this not possible?

Ok yal idk if this was discussed... but I have a issue with....

When they first saw thanos in his lil oasis it was so easy for them to put him in a headlock and Thor took his head off..... I prob am over thinking it..... but why couldn’t they just over power him again?

Was it because of him being weak already? (Might be the obvious answer)
1. He was weaker thanks to the damage the gauntlet did after he used it.
2. Seems like he didn’t care about them overtaking him since he had already accomplished his mission
3. He was no match for Cap Marvel without the gauntlet.

Technically speaking, shouldn't Nebula have disappeared after she killed her past self?

Changing the past doesn’t change the present or the future...It only creates an alternate timeline...

2023 Nebula would be considered timeline A...2014 getting killed opens up timeline B...

In the first Avengers movie Loki was captured and taken to Asgard along with the Tesseract ~ timeline A...We see 2012 Loki steel the Tesseract and take off here ~ call it timeline C now...

Time travel doesn’t work in this universe like it does in other movies...Hence the Hulk / Scott / Clint / Nebula ~ Bruce / Ancient One scenes...

It's kinda crazy that the mcu is officially 5 years ahead of real time
I thought about this at first. But then realized that all the movies from now till then can take place a week after this movie, before this movie, or during this movie. So by the time we reach 2024 we might catch up to the MCU current time.

So what marvel storyline
They gonna use
To deal with multiple timelines
Think that’s how we will end up with miles
As Spider-Man in a few years
Or was the seeds already planted in homecoming

Was everyone’s arm getting messed up
Because the gauntlet they built
wasnt as strong
As the the original???
Wasn’t as strong to hold all the stones
Like the other one
Cause thanos arm didn’t get messed up in IW
until the snap
So I’m guessing that the snap damaged the gauntlet
And that’s why it wasn’t really capable to contain the power
And why his arm was looking like that

Changing the past doesn’t change the present or the future...It only creates an alternate timeline...

2023 Nebula would be considered timeline A...2014 getting killed opens up timeline B...

In the first Avengers movie Loki was captured and taken to Asgard along with the Tesseract ~ timeline A...We see 2012 Loki steel the Tesseract and take off here ~ call it timeline C now...

Time travel doesn’t work in this universe like it does in other movies...Hence the Hulk / Scott / Clint / Nebula ~ Bruce / Ancient One scenes...
Who is the ancient one???

I can’t stop thinking about how they are going to explain snapped people coming back after “5 years” and how that isn’t going to just drive society insane. They purposely omitted this because I think they plan on changing this. Spider-Man is the catalyst for this because if it’s really been 5 years, there’s no way we don’t see Aunt May and Peter’s reunion assuming she wasn’t snapped. Ned being the same age is the big kicker here. He didn’t get snapped because of his reaction to seeing Peter. Cassie Lang is older of course but something has to give....

This...

They showed how society basically collapsed, or at the very least was on the brink of collapse after the snap...Least that’s what Nat alluded to when she said only a handful of world governments maintained control of their population...Also all the scenes of general chaos like abandoned stadiums, trash piled up on streets, and the Statue of Liberty being surrounded by dozens of abandoned boats etc...

I’m thinking the 5 years spent post snap were filled with ways for people to figure out how to survive...Society had just started to come to get a grip on that new lifestyle (Evidenced by Caps PTSD meetings for example)...Now they have to deal with an influx of people from the population instantly being doubled? That has to be just as traumatic on the grand scale...I mean sure people are overjoyed their loved ones are back but now what do we do with all these extra added people we’ve spent 5 years adjusting our lives to work without...

Guessing the scene where they did the farewell, that a bunch of those standing in groups were shot separately?

Thanks for the explaniation. It was a little confusing they way they explained it in the movie.

Don’t forget that when Hulk did his snapped, he was bringing everyone who got dusted from 2018 to present day 2023

Peter did say to Tony that when they came back that it was 5 years that passed. The people who came back have zero idea it was 5 years. Also we have no idea where everyone went who got dusted

Plus before everybody got snapped away all the stuff that was going on. They were on the bus when stuff started and when Ned say Peter home he probably knew that’s where he went. Good just be genuinely to see his friend alive after all that.

Back
Top Bottom