WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

They may end up pulling it off but I don't understand the choice to do multiversal stories and Secret Invasion in the same phase.
I dont see what one has to do with the other.

They did Ultron, Civil War, Ragnarok, etc all within the Infinity saga.

Some stories are clearly not going to be as big as the main saga story. SI is a part of this phase and then multiverse story encompases a saga which consists of several phases.

Plus not to mention they decided to make Secret Invasion a TV series so that kinda lets you know the shelf life and overall importance it actually has. I doubt Ant-Man is gonna die in Kang Dynasty and be revealed to be a skrull.

I dont see what one has to do with the other.

They did Ultron, Civil War, Ragnarok, etc all within the Infinity saga.

Some stories are clearly not going to be as big as the main saga story. SI is a part of this phase and then multiverse story encompases a saga which consists of several phases.

Plus not to mention they decided to make Secret Invasion a TV series so that kinda lets you know the shelf life and overall importance it actually has. I doubt Ant-Man is gonna die in Kang Dynasty and be revealed to be a skrull.
Secret Invasion is a huge story with huge ramifications that can stand on its own phase. It being reduced to a tv series is a flawed decision imo.

Secret Invasion is a huge story with huge ramifications that can stand on its own phase. It being reduced to a tv series is a flawed decision imo.
No argument here.

I felt the same about Civil War, Ragnarok, etc. You could do an entire saga on Civil War and its fallout. Ragnarok could easily be a Thor trilogy. Same with including Gorr the God Butcher in Love & Thunder.

It wasn't. I got over it. Same with Secret Invasion. Making it some Fury led Skrulls causing nuclear war to take earth story just seems like an attempt to make Disney+ worthwhile. Regardless its still just an earth based invasion story that doesn't really touch on the bigger universe shaking stories they're already planning. I'll just enjoy it for what it is.

1687813632158.jpeg

1687813645709.jpeg

Would it be cool if this was made into a major MCU event that crossed several projects? Yeah, that would be cool. But we all know how much money that would cost.

Essense Fest is like a holy pilgimage for black men, one day I will go.

Its like 30 Teyonnah Paris type of women for every one guy

OIP.8eJnSYG6Toh3l4_TvcLo9AHaJ7
aHR0cHM6Ly9tZWRpYS50ZW5vci5jb20vMDdwYlRXWFFsUWNBQUFBTS9zdHJpbmdlcmJlbGwuZ2lm.gif

No wonder my dad is always going, pops ain't slick. He ain't slick acting like he didn't want to go with his wife

**GOING TO CHECK TICKET PRICES**

Since its a slow news day, more pics from the best looking woman in the MCU

Teyonah-parris-07.jpg
aHR0cHM6Ly9tZWRpYS50ZW5vci5jb20vMV9maDJ4a3QxTGtBQUFBZC9vaC1uby5naWY_.gif

aHR0cHM6Ly9tZWRpYS50ZW5vci5jb20vbGlES0FoMlQ3ZElBQUFBTS9kZW56ZWwtd2FzaGluZ3Rvbi1nbGFzc2VzLW9mZi...gif
Why didn't I book a trip sooner.

He just now filed the complaint??
Yeah son legal team and PR team definitely fumbled this move. Should have filed that next morning once things got out, possibly before if you cool with news outlets. They might have gave you a heads up.

If they didn’t have the goods at filing, he’d be slapped w/ a counter suit for malicious prosecution or worse. No downside to waiting to bring the counterclaim.
If she assaulted him, that is what it is. No new information is going to come out from waiting unless a witness finally decided to cosign his story.

Waiting only make it seem like he is trying to save face with all the news about his MCU future in jeopardy.

The second episode of Secret Invasion was much better than the first.

There's a reference to Thor: The Dark World that paid off ten years later. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom