WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Yikes. Looks like this show is another flop. 2nd lowest rated Marvel show. If Loki S2 flops too then this TV venture is a wrap.

I’m not even sure F4 can save this franchise at this point. Maybe X-Men :smh:
Yup. The shows are absolute duds relative to the first 10 years. All relative. Maybe lower my standards? Characters are all over the place too.

Wandavision and Loki were great. Folks just don’t seem to care about the recent stuff as much because they don’t care as much about the characters. End of the day, Marvel will keep making them for Disney+ content, but they’ll just be more selective.

I really enjoyed wandavision, Loki and hawkeye

The rest I kept hoping for something, even what if

but given the recent movies, not sure any of that should be surprising

I enjoyed the episode. Gravik has been a great villain so far.

calye2da calye2da I think its legit. When Marvel does these "surprises", they usually follow through with whatever is presented.

PO

series is gon be intense throughout the season, really good so far

was it just me or was de-aged fury looked like a de-aged will smith from gemini man? :lol:

it does suck its not getting much viewers most likely because there’s no hero attached to it, wonder how agathas gon do?

at least the other series echo has daredevil and kingpin so that should boost its viewership

to be fair, i expect anything written or filmed during Kevin Fieges absence to be buns really….

so nobody in the next room heard all those cans and spoons hit the floor?
and we’re still worried about the door bell tipping off the enemy, ok.

that Fury/ Talos argument was hard to watch. idk where they’re going with this “you are so different now” thing with Fury?

good to see Kevin back

Fury married to a Skull or is a Skull impersonating his wife :wow:?

Sidenote : Whenever I hear this classic I start rapping jay-z and kanye afterwards lol.

Dude, he knows that his wife is a skrull lol It was the same skrull that introduced him to Gravik, I think.

If she assaulted him, that is what it is. No new information is going to come out from waiting unless a witness finally decided to cosign his story.

Waiting only make it seem like he is trying to save face with all the news about his MCU future in jeopardy.
Several witnesses are cosigning his story now though.

Waiting was the right move.

to be fair, i expect anything written or filmed during Kevin Fieges absence to be buns really….
When was Feige absent?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom