WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Dude, he knows that his wife is a skrull lol It was the same skrull that introduced him to Gravik, I think.

this whole thing got me confused...

so does that mean that fury was never in space all this time? because the way that chick was acting, seems like fury hasnt been gone too long?

but that must be like a great type of wife in bed, one night ask her to look like wanda and the next natsaha then maria, then misty, then darcy, then monica, then nakia, then young peggy, then aunt may, then carol, the colleen, then etc...

Last edited:
so graviks machine is to create a super skrull but instead of the f4 powers, its going to be groot (thats why we saw dude has tendrils in the trailers), frost monster, cull obsidian and extremis...

but it does mimic f4 or is it a reach?

groots tendrils = mr fantastic stretchy body
culls strength and durabilty(?) = thing
extremis breathing fire in IM3 = human torch
frost monster which is assume has frost giant like powers of sorts = invisible woman but instead of a force field its an ice shield?

Why does Gravik look 20 year old and then in the next frame looks like he’s 55.

I just watched ep2 and now I'm questioning every single "human" I've ever seen in an MCU movie or show. I'm gonna be super confused until the last episode assuming everything is revealed and resolved.

Christopher McDonald can only play ******* bad guys, absolutely no other roles.

shooter-darren-mc-gavin.gif

so graviks machine is to create a super skrull but instead of the f4 powers, its going to be groot (thats why we saw dude has tendrils in the trailers), frost monster, cull obsidian and extremis...

frost monster which is assume has frost giant like powers of sorts = invisible woman but instead of a force field its an ice shield?
I thought that was pretty creative way to create a Super Skull without having to utilize the F4.

I just hope we get to see one of the main MCU characters, other than Rhodey, turn out to be a Skrull

💯 how I took that as well…Very specific that they chose this particular traits to showcase here…

Idk what’s true, I do know that he pissed somebody off in Hollywood cause he’s been around for years and none of this came out when he was starting in an HBO show. Even Johnny depp had a history of known alcoholism and issues with his ex wife. Not a peep about majors before this

Cause whether he’s guilty or innocent, who’s pitching the idea to rolling stone to do a hit piece

Right after the initial report came out they said there was at least a half dozen ppl that came out saying this. So more must have came out then? This could be a case where he may win but public perception may be wary towards him.

Right after the initial report came out they said there was at least a half dozen ppl that came out saying this. So more must have came out then? This could be a case where he may win but public perception may be wary towards him.

Stuff like this surely won’t help his case in the court of public opinion…

First two episodes have been very very good

Makes shows like she hulk and Ms marvel like 200 times more cringe.

Back
Top Bottom