WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

DD on Netflix is probably the best marvel tv series yet

1689660723325.jpeg

that ones great and trippy but i prefer DD

the finale with DD vs Kingpin was topnotch

i kinda dont even remember what happened in Legions finale in S1 and the rest of the series is kind of a crazy, dizzying and trippy blur

Personally, my favorite was The Punisher. Legion is third on the strength you couldn't dare fall asleep on it. You'd wake up wondering if you're watching the same show, much less the same episode.

"W..what episode is this?! Did it change shows?! Whats going on?!? Where am I?!?"

The villain for the marvels is likely gonna suck- bc that’s what history tells us. Hope not.

I thought comic-con was cancelled due to the strike?

nah, still happening

a lot of studios were already skipping it even before the SAG strike but now they're just maneuvering where the actors wont be involved in the presentations that was going to begin with, the studios might just go straight to trailers and panels gon' be for comic books and games

Marvels looks fun, I like their interpretation of using the Captain Marvel powers like og Captain Marvel in the comics when he switches places. I know everyone hates Brie Larson, but Carol Danvers Captain Marvel the character is one of my comic faves, and shes not a bad Captain Marvel, def better than Olivia Munn as Psylocke.

Back
Top Bottom