WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Call me crazy but I think having both groups on strike will help end everything faster. These guys are going to be picketing together now and will be showing solidarity as one larger group. Hollywood is at a complete standstill now. When the money stops flowing things tend to get resolved

I have no problem with a volume of tv content and exploring various concepts

But I’d rather what they did with homecoming and/or Loki.. or wandavision

Go small scale.. show these super human people living life

Spidey we just have trying go to a school dance

Falcon and the winter soldier had concepts they could have dived into.. but they did those poorly

I have no problem with a volume of tv content and exploring various concepts

But I’d rather what they did with homecoming and/or Loki.. or wandavision

Go small scale.. show these super human people living life

Spidey we just have trying go to a school dance

Falcon and the winter soldier had concepts they could have dived into.. but they did those poorly
I agree. Marvel can produce as much as they want but maybe its time to revisit the storytelling. The idea of consuming everything MCU-related in the box office and D+ for the Multiverse saga went out the window for me after Phase 4.

I do think Marvel can have a presence in both the box office and D+ but maybe there needs to be a clear delineation of what stories are being told across these platforms and who the intended audience is.

Maybe the ideal approach now would be to save the multi-character/franchise spanning sagas for D+ series while using the box office to milk a few flagship characters in more contained, standalone stories à la Batman. The Spiderman franchise and multiverse concept already let the casual fan know there can be multiple iterations of characters going through different scenarios.

My problem with FATWS, you had a couple story lines they could have focused on and made excellent tv

Think of the bear, for example, which is probably the best show on tv right now.. think of the attention they gave to varying storylines and the execution of those those various stories

Hell look at GOTG3, we didn’t need a ton of time with rocket and his friends for those stories to hit and I mean hit HIT

Also, if a speech is supposed to have major impact that speech gotta deliver

Deadpool 3 bout to be put on hold denying it "Greatest Trilogy" title, you may have won this time NT.

I mean, all of these people except the extras are making well about the national average. Its kinda hard for my regular job working *** to have a lot of sympathy for these writes, tbh.

Sacrificed like 5 figures to create Psylocke first look, hate the outfit in the comics, but it will do as a toy. Also yall think they bringing back Olivia Munn as her? The character has been their most popular woman character in the comics until Spider-Gwen got hot. I wish the live action character could of been better. Idk, she looked ok as Psylocke.

Attachments

• A6413B72-A493-4A09-A8A9-A62ECCD937E8.jpeg
    A6413B72-A493-4A09-A8A9-A62ECCD937E8.jpeg
    198.4 KB · Views: 13
  • 714A9DB0-240A-4646-9130-89E913B8192C.jpeg
    714A9DB0-240A-4646-9130-89E913B8192C.jpeg
    168.8 KB · Views: 610
  • 2FA3DA11-F911-4935-A6F8-8B52E0AA34F3.jpeg
    2FA3DA11-F911-4935-A6F8-8B52E0AA34F3.jpeg
    336.1 KB · Views: 614
Last edited:

You should have done the math from the jump instead of ignoring your earning potential and acting like you won the lottery with your initial post.

The streaming component does add a complex wrinkle that most likely does need to be addressed. Same for musicians and their streaming content.

Back
Top Bottom