WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

They showed that in the Fox film too. Slit Elektra’s throat with a playing card. Killed another dude with some paper clips.

I could never finish it, I might go back when secret invasion is done. Just in case I missed something.
Nah

Didn’t miss anything. It’s a train wreck.

What’s nuts is that even if there were small details that would come in handy in future movies…there are sooo many shows and they are so far from future movies (avengers, Shang chi 2… all like 3-5 years from the release of these shows) that nobody will remember anything from them and rewatching them to remind us of the details will be painful enough to not make it worth it.

But hey what do I know? Im just an average Marvel consumer who represents 90% of the box office demographic.

I’m in the minority of folks that enjoyed some of She-Hulk’s meta commentary stuff. Got some of the wit too.
Some ppl only want a specific type of comic book adaptation. Mostly a lot of fighting, solid to good story, and good visuals. Comedy is just a bonus.

Marvel doing these other genres were apparently never for them and they don't get it let alone accept it.

Last edited:
finally stopped putting off watching episode 4, man why they do Talos like that :frown: first Maria now Talos smh.

this one got me more shook than episode 1, anyone and everyone could be a damb Skrull.

most interested in seeing where Fury and his wife's relationship goes lol

1689616970372.jpeg

1689617043112.jpeg

1689617060038.jpeg

Is DareDevil a must watch?
Just started it

2 episodes in. It’s ELITE. No wonder people went crazy when he made an appearance on She-Hulk. I have a feeling they are gonna lean heavy into him next phase. He has it all. Cool character with cool powers. Smart. Good actor plays him. I’m enjoying it a lot

Just started it

2 episodes in. It’s ELITE. No wonder people went crazy when he made an appearance on She-Hulk. I have a feeling they are gonna lean heavy into him next phase. He has it all. Cool character with cool powers. Smart. Good actor plays him. I’m enjoying it a lot
as long as they keep those disney writers off the character and it's story.

• Haha
Reactions: DLF
i find almost all of the Netflix Marvel series pretty damn good

first season of Luke Cage and Jessica Jones were great along with DD

Luke Cage with cotton mouth, misty and mariah and the music was amazing

Jessica Jones with kilgrave as the villain was super dark but was done well, with Trish and others i dont want to spoil, just a superb season

DD was solid throughout too and his arc, really wish in continued

Punisher was very good too along with it being very violent

it really was just Iron Fist and when they joined up for the Defenders where they dropped the ball

later seasons of the series dipped too but the first seasons and all of DD are great viewing

Back
Top Bottom