WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

I don’t necessarily blame them.. I assume their deal was 1 thing when they initially started and didn’t cover what that thing became

And they had Star Wars money on the horizon

GOT strayed away from the books because it had to lol. That book wasn’t finished yet.
it was a sensible ending but the only sad thing was it wasn't the one the most viewers wanted especially with all the build up. I can understand the concept that they were trying to convey of "breaking the wheel" which wouldn't have been possible if Jon and Daenerys were to become the rulers of Westeros once again as the Targaryens and the prophecy of "Nissa Nissa" would not come to fruition if Daenerys lived as Jon needed to kill her. I would have preferred if they moved away from those things but let Daenerys live by going to Jon in the North as it was atleast hinted that Daenerys would have preferred to live in a cave behind a waterfall. I believe there were lots of ideas being moved around during that process. like the idea that Sansa ruled the North, hated the idea that Bran pulling a d**k move on everyone and becoming the King of the 6 Kingdoms eventhough it made sense. like I said, the ending could have been better, but I guess they wanted Daenerys and the Dragons out of the picture.

of course, it would make a great story if this was building up to be a Jon Snow sequel.

Last edited:

Unless they give him some of that wakandan herb I can’t see any kind of tech help a washed 40 year old man fight against someone like Hulk :sick:

1690811870158.jpeg

Since Ant-Man Wrestlemania Ive been dreaming of putting the He Who Remains Head on the Kang the Conqueror figure so i could sit him on his timechair with no helmet on.

Well I made that a reality todau and boy did Hasbro fail and disappoint all us Marvel Legends Collectors.

IMG_4386.jpeg

He looks so smll and pathetic.

Whats with the pencil neck?!

WHAT HAPPENED TO HIS SHOULDERS?!

MAAAARRRVVVEEELLLLL!

So loki and owen wilson gonna try to fix all this multiverse stuff by themselves until it’s beyond effed, then let the heroes (leftover avengers) know? antman kinda knows.

Looks like they’re trying to fix Loki himself more than the timeline. Now how all that plays in idk…

I hope the writing quality is just the same as season 1. I know the showrunner didn't stay on season 2, so we'll see.

Just have a well-written series that doesn't seem rushed and the MCU is fine. Get people talking about fake rumors of Loki dying/getting pruned at the end of this series or having it tie-in to DP3.

I just hate how they're changing up Super Skrull into now a group of skrulls with said powers...I'm a comic guy so I am firm in the belief that Super Skrull is 1 villain strictly to **** up the FF4.

Back
Top Bottom