WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

hopefull loki season 2 can get things back on track after some lackluster movies and shows.

I just hate how they're changing up Super Skrull into now a group of skrulls with said powers...I'm a comic guy so I am firm in the belief that Super Skrull is 1 villain strictly to **** up the FF4.

As far as we know, at the end of Secret Invasion, G'ia is the only living "superskrull". Right? Or did I miss something?

I just hate how they're changing up Super Skrull into now a group of skrulls with said powers...I'm a comic guy so I am firm in the belief that Super Skrull is 1 villain strictly to **** up the FF4.

can you explain why comic fans cant let the MCU be its own universe without the constant “but in the comics….”?

any other universe in the comics is allowed to exist without the constant comparisons to the 616, why not the MCU?

As far as we know, at the end of Secret Invasion, G'ia is the only living "superskrull". Right? Or did I miss something?

we don't know what happened off-camera but it's a safe assumption that Gravik didn't use the machine on any other Skrull. Plus they wouldn't have had the Harvest powers.

I hope this is the plot of X-Men 97.

They are already planting the seeds of Psylocke stealing Scott from both Jean and Emma, she's always near him in every scene.

Cant wait for the Next Episode....

HOLD UP.
Yeaaaaaaahhhhhhh.

Last edited:
I hope the writing quality is just the same as season 1. I know the showrunner didn't stay on season 2, so we'll see.

Just have a well-written series that doesn't seem rushed and the MCU is fine. Get people talking about fake rumors of Loki dying/getting pruned at the end of this series or having it tie-in to DP3.

This is what I’m skeptical about as well. S1 was outstanding to me & Kate and others aren’t back for S2, so unsure if it’s gonna be as good.

Nonetheless, that trailer looked amazing so hoping it delivers.

PO

can you explain why comic fans cant let the MCU be its own universe without the constant “but in the comics….”?

any other universe in the comics is allowed to exist without the constant comparisons to the 616, why not the MCU?
Because that's what I grew up on am used to.

i think at 15 years in you have to check those comic book expectations at the door. NOTHING they've done has been 100% true to the source material.

i just want to add. is that necessarily a bad thing? i mean sure we love the comic stories but do we really want a pure carbon copy where we already know how things are going to play out for the heroes and whats coming next? infinity saga was full of changes and surprises. let this universe cook.

Yea if the stories went EXACTLY like the stories in the comics, what would be the point of watching as you already know what's going to happen. I like to think of the comics as general outlines. With that being said, I do think some point have to be hit.

i just want to add. is that necessarily a bad thing? i mean sure we love the comic stories but do we really want a pure carbon copy where we already know how things are going to play out for the heroes and whats coming next? infinity saga was full of changes and surprises. let this universe cook.

iono, i thoroughly enjoyed Watchmen, while it wasnt a 100% carbon copy, it was damn close.

but yes, i agree, let this universe cook.

I gotta be honest...I havent enjoyed a marvel movie in awhile. I didn't even like bp2, (I'm just now admitting it) most of the last spiderman movie, etc.

As a person that collected comic cards, wizard magazine, comic books and action figures back in the day I'm happy characters like the skulls, Kang, etc are seeing the light of day but the direction....eh...

I hope it picks up again.

I gotta be honest...I havent enjoyed a marvel movie in awhile. I didn't even like bp2, (I'm just now admitting it) most of the last spiderman movie, etc.

As a person that collected comic cards, wizard magazine, comic books and action figures back in the day I'm happy characters like the skulls, Kang, etc are seeing the light of day but the direction....eh...

I hope it picks up again.
GOTG3?

Phase Three
  • Captain America: Civil War - May 6, 2016
  • Doctor Strange - November 4, 2016
  • Guardians of the Galaxy, Vol. 2 - May 5, 2017
  • Spider-Man: Homecoming - July 7, 2017
  • Thor: Ragnarok - November 3, 2017
  • Black Panther - February 16, 2018
  • Avengers: Infinity War - April 27, 2018
  • Ant-Man and the Wasp - July 6, 2018
  • Captain Marvel - March 8, 2019
  • Avengers: Endgame - April 26, 2019
  • Spider-Man: Far From Home - July 2, 2019

Phase Four
  • Black Widow - July 9, 2021
  • Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings - September 3, 2021
  • Eternals - November 5, 2021
  • Spider-Man: No Way Home - December 17, 2021
  • Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness - May 6, 2022
  • Thor: Love and Thunder - July 8, 2022
  • Black Panther: Wakanda Forever - November 11, 2022

Phase Five
Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania - February 17, 2023
  • Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 - May 5, 2023
  • The Marvels (aka Captain Marvel 2) - November 10, 2023
  • Deadpool 3 - May 3, 2024
  • Captain America: Brave New World (previously known as Captain America: New World Order) - July 26, 2024
  • Thunderbolts - December 20, 2024
  • Blade - February 14, 2025

Thought Phase 1-3 pretty damn strong.. Phase 4 beginning of decline, Thor: Love and Thunder being pretty bad for what it could've been. Thought Spiderman NWH, MoM and Wakanda forever were still good, but the rest are pretty mid.

Back
Top Bottom