WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

1000013135.jpg

saw iw yesterday. what an experience it was to see that for the 1st time. gripes i still have:

- apart from the opening scene, making hulk useless.

- claw shields given to captain america

- giving the winter soldier a gun to fight aliens. could of had rocket give him some space weapons to match.

other than that, fantastic.

what makes high evolutionary a great villain is he is just bad all the way through, no redeeming qualities so its a fresh and new take on an MCU villain

the actor was great too so that helps

you are meant to hate him and you just do
There really is no difference, conceptually, in what High Evolutionary was doing and what the US government was doing with the super soldier serum.

HE just did it on a much grander scale and thru much crueler means. They should have worked him into the Kang storyline and found a way for them to work together in some capacity.

Imagine if he was the reason for the x-gene…

There really is no difference, conceptually, in what High Evolutionary was doing and what the US government was doing with the super soldier serum.

HE just did it on a much grander scale and thru much crueler means. They should have worked him into the Kang storyline and found a way for them to work together in some capacity.

Naw, wouldn't have worked. The High Evolutionary was a can't-get-right with a God Complex. I'd say Kang is smarter than him.

Naw, wouldn't have worked. The High Evolutionary was a can't-get-right with a God Complex. I'd say Kang is smarter than him.

Exactly why Kang "offering" help for him finding the answer for his experiments would be an easy team-up until the eventual backstab from Kang. Personally, I'm ok never seeing him again though.

Entering season (1) finale in daredevil

Holy smokes this was/is prob the best Marvel show. If not, its neck and neck with Loki. Soooo well done. My goodness.

I think it's a tier above Loki. Especially since it's multiple seasons and only gets better.

Now see this version then see how they butchered him (and his fight scenes) in She-Hulk. :smh:

I think it's a tier above Loki. Especially since it's multiple seasons and only gets better.

Now see this version then see how they butchered him (and his fight scenes) in She-Hulk. :smh:
I liked him in Shehulk but will watch those scenes again now.

there is a huge difference, theyd have to show a dump of dead bodies that they experimented on and failed

and the doctor in charge, they definitely portrayed as good hearted and someone who would never do that type of thing

high evo takes no compromises, its either perfect or not and if its not, he’ll destroy countless planets to make a new one

Unpopular Opinion: The Punisher Netflix series > DD
I was going to say that in the Marvel thread a few days ago when they were ranking Marvel series' but I didn't think it would go over too well.

Totally agree with you.

*edit* Crap. This is the Marvel thread. 😬 🤦‍♂️ You said 'Unpopular opinion' so I thought it was the Unpopular Opinion Thread or the TAN. 😬

Back
Top Bottom