WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

just watched GOTG Vol. 3 a few nights ago on a plane since I couldn't watched anything related to Disney since I cancelled my subscription for about a month now. I like the movie and entertaining. atleast it's not a Thor 4 or any of that Ms. Marvel trash.
Yeah, it was a good conclusion to the series.

I felt like Warlock was just added to the storyline just to conclude his origin, but whatever.

Definitely need a Kevin Hart and Dwayne Rock Johnson MCU do it Marvel. I double dare you.
7288C520-CB26-4ABE-B080-396ACBCA39D1.gif

Kinda wish Guardians introduced more cosmic characters. Also some of them were the most connected to thanos but didn’t get to help fight him.

Guardians would make a great tv series if they could get away with a lower budget look and feel.

I think Rocket’s 2.0 squad at the end would make a great series. And the change in the characters would also make it a lot easier for a new director to take over and not be so tied up trying to follow Gunn’s footsteps. Making Adam not a Diet-Drax goofball would be the easiest thing ever.

speaking of GOTG Vol.3 , I love the Christian theological references they went with the movie. the afterlife, Existentialism, Existence of God and Creation. love the shot they made a reference to the art of Michaelangelo's "THE CREATION OF ADAM". Noah's Ark/The Invitation, The Lost Lamb, La Pieta. it has a lot of hidden easter eggs.

They had that in Gorr but he fumbled that. I don’t mind him directing, but don’t let him write and Feige can’t loosen the reigns with him.

since we are talking about thor and gorr, spend some time and read through the og book, well worth it though be warned, it'll make you hate L&T even more

since we are talking about thor and gorr, spend some time and read through the og book, well worth it though be warned, it'll make you hate L&T even more

Super nerfed Gorr in MCU and added all those children who get super powers and learn how to fight instantly for no reason..

literally anyone else but Waititi

Back
Top Bottom