WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Happy 40th birthday to Andrew Garfield.

MV5BYTBkZjFhMTYtMzdiMi00NzExLWFlZjItNjM4OTY5ZjhmNjVhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjczOTE0MzM@._V1_.jpg

The character in the comics was, hence why I said he fumbled it. He had all the potential, but Taika went full Taika.
That doesn't really have much to do with Taika.

His Hela was way more stronger than the comic book version anyway

I thought Chris Hemsworth is taking a step back from acting due to his predisposition to Alzheimer’s?
He'll be back by the time they're ready to go in to production.

Yah Ragnorak def one of the best Marvel solos, just the right amount of silliness and stupidity, it was organic and not forced.

Wondering what are the long-term effects of Hemsworth juicing for the Thor movies.

I see someone like vitor belfort (mma fighter) who has been on PEDs since he was 19 and when he’s not on trt and other stuff he has not much muscle mass and looks flabby. he’s probably 40 or older now so his testosterone is normally low but his hormone production and levels probably messed up from steroids.

Wondering what are the long-term effects of Hemsworth juicing for the Thor movies.

I see someone like vitor belfort (mma fighter) who has been on PEDs since he was 19 and when he’s not on trt and other stuff he has not much muscle mass and looks flabby. he’s probably 40 or older now so his testosterone is normally low but his hormone production and levels probably messed up from steroids.
fathor.png

Ragnarok definitely underrated. And honestly besides Thanos she is by far the best villain in the MCU. Argue me. Who Ultron? Killmonger? Stretch Baron Zemo?

Loki Is in between now. Plus only a true villain in Thor 1, Thor 2 teamed up, Thor 3 teamed up against Hela. We all know how Loki is comic wise, but MCU more like Anti Hero who does what he wants

no amor namor was kind of a good villain. guy was ruthless but then lost when he got dehydrated.

Ragnarok definitely underrated. And honestly besides Thanos she is by far the best villain in the MCU. Argue me. Who Ultron? Killmonger? Stretch Baron Zemo?

She was! I was mad they killed her off, excellent villain.

She defeated the entire Asguardian Army, The Jobbers 3, thats 1 vs 1003, in Showcase Mode. I dont think she got hit either.

If it wasnt for that big idiot Surtur, she would of beaten Thor, Loki and Valkyrie eventually.

god power. And let’s just say we never saw her actually get killed . For all we know it can be still going on.

Right, even when she is killed in the comics, her essence just goes back to her domain, Hel, until she decides to show up in our realm again.

That would be great if they broguht her back, they should of had Gorr have a scene like this so we can actually see how much of a threat he was supposed to be.

I agree with high evolutionary, still not better than Hela. Better back story, like you can side with Hela if you want, she wasn’t wrong. They was meant to rule . Odin just took the soft route

what makes high evolutionary a great villain is he is just bad all the way through, no redeeming qualities so its a fresh and new take on an MCU villain

the actor was great too so that helps

you are meant to hate him and you just do

I thought Chris Hemsworth is taking a step back from acting due to his predisposition to Alzheimer’s?
Yeah, he mentioned that at the beginning of this year or sometime last year when his Disney+ documentary released and they talked about it.

He's probably going to slow down with roles, IMO.

Back
Top Bottom