WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Lol i hate that when i see the word pause all i think is Camron saying it smh, killa really in the lexicon

:lol:
GettyImages-922841020-e4bf98b5345042c0b04b3884a2ed91a4 (1).jpg

Armor Wars is gone too.

I mean they killed the star, Skrull Rhodey.

Original New Rhodey has no idea whats going on.

Its a movie? Who is the co-star? Is it Iron Heart?

Is the storyline good? Im not that familiar with the comic storyline.
The comic storyline is pretty different considering it was based around Tony and Rhodey. The movie is supposed to deal with the fall out of secret invasion and the worlds response to skrulls and governments using suits like Tony’s and Rhodey’s to outfit that response.

Comic storyline was basically Tony’s tech being stolen and villains trying to replicate it for the most part.

The comic storyline is pretty different considering it was based around Tony and Rhodey. The movie is supposed to deal with the fall out of secret invasion and the worlds response to skrulls and governments using suits like Tony’s and Rhodey’s to outfit that response.

Comic storyline was basically Tony’s tech being stolen and villains trying to replicate it for the most part.
Thank you!

Daredevil >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Although can’t really say that bc the show was made for me

I guess if I was a 3 year old I wouldn’t think that.

I have the same thoughts as when the other trailer came out.

This is what I’m skeptical about as well. S1 was outstanding to me & Kate and others aren’t back for S2, so unsure if it’s gonna be as good.

Nonetheless, that trailer looked amazing so hoping it delivers.

PO

Nonetheless, really excited to watch this one. :pimp:

PO

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom