WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

After Multiverse of Jobberness, not impressed.

Please do it right, if there are Secret Wars, have Seret Wars. Dont be like Multiverse where we went to like 2 Universes where time was spent. Not much madness imo
I think Raimi did fine. The script and storyline by Michael Waldron could've been better

IMG_5387.jpeg

Jus get the Russo Bros to do it! C’mon now Marvel.

Welp marvel had its run. Besides Loki, I don’t see anything standing out. Maybe secret wars but I think they gonna over do it with the cameos to be honest.

WHAT IF S2 episode titles

The 9 episodes of 'What If...?' Season 2 have been revealed! They are:

• What if Gamora killed Thanos?
• What if Captain Carter finds Hydra Stomper? (Continued from Season 1)
• What if the Tesseract landed in Haudenosaunee Confederacy before the colonization of America? (Introduction of new hero Kahhori)
• What if Hank Pym & Janet Van Dyne fought the Red Guardian during 1980’s?
• What if Yondu delivered Star-Lord to Ego?
• What if Happy Hogan saved Christmas? (Iron Man 3)
• What if Wanda had grown up watching musicals instead of sitcoms?
• What if Odin & Hela had faced Wenwu?
• What if Avengers had fought Surtur?

WHAT IF S2 episode titles

The 9 episodes of 'What If...?' Season 2 have been revealed! They are:

• What if Gamora killed Thanos?
• What if Captain Carter finds Hydra Stomper? (Continued from Season 1)
• What if the Tesseract landed in Haudenosaunee Confederacy before the colonization of America? (Introduction of new hero Kahhori)
• What if Hank Pym & Janet Van Dyne fought the Red Guardian during 1980’s?
• What if Yondu delivered Star-Lord to Ego?
• What if Happy Hogan saved Christmas? (Iron Man 3)
• What if Wanda had grown up watching musicals instead of sitcoms?
• What if Odin & Hela had faced Wenwu?
• What if Avengers had fought Surtur?

Strong opening on #1. Here for it.

No thanks on #7. Hard pass. Gross.

Reactions: DLF
• What if Gamora killed Thanos? - Meh, i know the answer, she gets recruited to the Guardians of the Multiverse.
• What if Captain Carter finds Hydra Stomper? (Continued from Season 1) - Meh, They smash in the stomper, duh.
• What if the Tesseract landed in Haudenosaunee Confederacy before the colonization of America? (Introduction of new hero Kahhori) - Why is this title so long?
• What if Hank Pym & Janet Van Dyne fought the Red Guardian during 1980’s? - No more Antman characters, please.
• What if Yondu delivered Star-Lord to Ego? - I dont care.
• What if Happy Hogan saved Christmas? (Iron Man 3) - i dont care.
• What if Wanda had grown up watching musicals instead of sitcoms? - "LATE NIGHT, NOT A SOUND FROM THE PAVEMENT, HAS THE MOON LOST HER mELODY?!"
• What if Odin & Hela had faced Wenwu? - Wenwu would become Odin son, get it "Odinson." - Nikki Minaj
• What if Avengers had fought Surtur? -They would win win win no matter what.

Wow, im shocked none of these episodes grab my attention, hope im wrong.

Ehhh not really feeling the titles. I can say 3 episodes I know I will watch, others debatable . Totally miss me with that Wanda episode. Just sounds corny.

Ehhh not really feeling the titles. I can say 3 episodes I know I will watch, others debatable . Totally miss me with that Wanda episode. Just sounds corny.

It would of been way better if it was "What if Wanda grew up watching Drake?"

Wanda on the 6ix
OVO witch.
House of Opps.
Book of Pusha T.

Back
Top Bottom