WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Damn it’s like the producers are writing it themselves because I KNOW this not the writers on strike.

What If? stories usually have some kind of basis in canon then a wrench or twist thrown in, but Wanda’s tv habits and Wenwu fighting Asgardians make no sense.

After Multiverse of Jobberness, not impressed.

Please do it right, if there are Secret Wars, have Seret Wars. Dont be like Multiverse where we went to like 2 Universes where time was spent. Not much madness imo
in fairness, I liked MOM inspite of how I hated Elizabeth Olsen. I liked how Sam Raimi made the film. I would choose it many times easily over lame Taika's Thor:L&T.

Attachments

• michael-bay-transformers.gif
    michael-bay-transformers.gif
    2.3 MB · Views: 508
WHAT IF S2 episode titles

The 9 episodes of 'What If...?' Season 2 have been revealed! They are:

• What if Gamora killed Thanos?
• What if Captain Carter finds Hydra Stomper? (Continued from Season 1)
• What if the Tesseract landed in Haudenosaunee Confederacy before the colonization of America? (Introduction of new hero Kahhori)
• What if Hank Pym & Janet Van Dyne fought the Red Guardian during 1980’s?
• What if Yondu delivered Star-Lord to Ego?
• What if Happy Hogan saved Christmas? (Iron Man 3)
• What if Wanda had grown up watching musicals instead of sitcoms?
• What if Odin & Hela had faced Wenwu?
• What if Avengers had fought Surtur?

Some of those are just weird and off title alone seem like filler

Odin and Hela vs. Wenwu seems like a must watch

Wenwu fighting Asgardians make no sense.
Why doesn't it make sense? In the past Odin and Hela were taking over various realms by brute force. Wenwu is an immortal running his own little alt dimension operation on earth conquering and taking down governments.

Odin comes through to conquer it with Hela and they fight for Midgard/Ta Lo.

I feel like they didn't put too much on Wenwu when he wws introduced cuz they can do easily be connected to larger MCU. He probably knows the Ancient One, crossed paths with Hydra multiple times, etc.

Last edited:
So I see why X-Men97 got pushed back. Animation is going to be like the What If series, and in my opinion looks a lot better. Be pretty dope to see Wolverine vs Sabertooth in 3d animation.

Back
Top Bottom