WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

I was a comic casual growing up as a kid, so I never understood why Iron Man was so important until MCU came around. What I'm trying to say is that the future of these damn movies shouldn't lean on RDJ or whoever plays Iron Man. You got the ****ing X-Men, Spider-Man, and other characters to cook with. A majority of marquee superheroes have been recasted/rebooted over the past three decades, so it'll be ok.
I would say that Iron Man is more of a 2nd tier superhero than a main one. The only reason they made him a main character is because of RDJs appeal and influence from the producers. the Hulk for example should have been treated as he should as a main character but decided t nerf him as a secondary support character. Man freaking less interesting Wanda, Wakanda girl and Black Widow got bigger roles than the Hulk post-Norton. I think the character need a fresh restart after the first 2 Hulk movies.

I was a comic casual growing up as a kid, so I never understood why Iron Man was so important until MCU came around. What I'm trying to say is that the future of these damn movies shouldn't lean on RDJ or whoever plays Iron Man. You got the ****ing X-Men, Spider-Man, and other characters to cook with. A majority of marquee superheroes have been recasted/rebooted over the past three decades, so it'll be ok.
I think it's just the nostalgia of Iron Man being the first MCU Marvel movie and having the MCU expand through him and the Avengers.

It's time to move on and recast him. RDJ ain't coming back. Doubt he would for Secret Wars too.

Sounds like they may believe it was mutual combat, but I wonder if he can get her in Civil Court for character assassination by filing against him in the first place. Knowing the climate today, folks might twist that and make him seem egotistical and accuse him of wanting to ruin her life though.

Beta Ray Bill coming in hot
1698348170977.png

Actually, with the way everyone talks about the CGI, it makes sense we haven't seen Beta Ray Bill.

I mean, in the comics he was iirc. I guess. I kinda wanted to see guns and motorcycles. Maybe the sequel will be modern?

Yea that would explain his connection to The Black Knight. Thats going to be a helluva call back when it happens. They're going to have to remind people about that Eternals post credit scene.

Back
Top Bottom