WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

its not really replacing as a variant can be any colors (or even probably any gender) moving forward

plus we really dont even know what the original plan is/was, the whole Avengers being the baddies has kind of become a compelling and possible idea once variants were introduced and then secret wars kind of made it clear it will be characters facing off against their own self in some form or fashion

but i get the visual and how it would be taken
This not it man

really think this finales gon deliver like season 1

but seems like ep4 is when they leave you in a giant cliffhanger

miss minutes is pure evil and pure psycho

her crazy look and enjoying that murder way too much

did not expect miss minutes to go out like that but with the last few words for victor

same with rennsalyer, thought she’d survive

their mission didnt seem to make much sense anyways, should have just waited to get the issue fixed then takeover instead of interfering but then again ms minutes crazy

and oh sh*t, didnt expect timely to just get destroyed once he stepped out

no clue whats gon happen but they got me at the edge of my seat

Last edited:
Renslayer bout to find a new psycho boyfriend in the void, watch.

The system didnt finish rebooting, everyone will be back when its done.

Excellent episode.

I think we can all agree...

MCU IS BACK BAYBAY!!!!!!!

Another excellent episode from the main character in the MCU, Loki.

Last edited:
There is a 3rd Tom Hiddleston Loki from the further future, thats why all the TVA shots are voyeuristic, hes watching everything before he makes the right moves.

We saw our current Loki watch the Loki from Episode 1, I bet there is another Loki watching the Loki we are following.

bruhs that scene was hilarious :lol:

Totally didn’t expect Vic to disintegrate immediately had the oh shhh face then started laughing. I really do appreciate when shows throw these curveballs/swerves at you like letting key characters/heroes die. Really makes you keep guessing.

Renslayer is a savage and Miss Minutes :wow: that’s a wild heel turn. AI can have really scary faces apparently.

Surprised Sylvie didn’t have x-5 prune himself.

The commander woman is the same person in the wheelchair right…? Assuming a variant.

Phone call was funny too had all the drama and it’s just like where the hell are you guys. Especially with the buildup from the first episode.

Hopefully we get an explanation of who that second Loki is and how he just fit in seamlessly. Some sort of future variant maybe.

Totally have no idea what to expect in these last two episodes. MCU IS BYKE.

Totally didn’t expect Vic to disintegrate immediately had the oh shhh face then started laughing. I really do appreciate when shows throw these curveballs/swerves at you like letting key characters/heroes die. Really makes you keep guessing.

Renslayer is a savage and Miss Minutes :wow: that’s a wild heel turn. AI can have really scary faces apparently.

The commander woman is the same person in the wheelchair right…? Assuming a variant.

Phone call was funny too had all the drama and it’s just like where the hell are you guys. Especially with the buildup from the first episode.

Hopefully we get an explanation of who that second Loki is and how he just fit in seamlessly. Some sort of future variant maybe.

Before he got spaghetti'd I was like, "Man, im starting to like Victor, we gone need him against Kang. "

Then Moms Spaghetti hit! OMG!!!!!

That 2nd Loki variant is from the first episode when he kept time slipping into the past and the future. When he slipped into the future, that was that elevator/phone-ringing/pruning moment, hence the theme of time loops in this season - Ouroboros is a circular symbol showing a snake eating its tail, representing infinity. He even mentions "like a snake eating its tail" when he met Victor Timely in this episode even though he'd met him in the past. Also the outer hallway Loki is always running down is circular.

I want more backstory on the first time OB and VT met in the past and they first created the TVA handbook. And there's a "spaghetti" theme the MCU keeps using: VT this episode, Mr. Fantastic's death in DS: MOM and Ant-man in the probability storm. Pure aesthetic coincidence or multiverse related?

That 2nd Loki variant is from the first episode when he kept time slipping into the past and the future. When he slipped into the future, that was that elevator/phone-ringing/pruning moment, hence the theme of time loops in this season - Ouroboros is a circular symbol showing a snake eating its tail, representing infinity. He even mentions "like a snake eating its tail" when he met Victor Timely in this episode even though he'd met him in the past. Also the outer hallway Loki is always running down is circular.

I want more backstory on the first time OB and VT met in the past and they first created the TVA handbook. And there's a "spaghetti" theme the MCU keeps using: VT this episode, Mr. Fantastic's death in DS: MOM and Ant-man in the probability storm. Pure aesthetic coincidence or multiverse related?

I’m assuming that we’ve been following the same Loki from the start, the one that was time slipping is the same one who got pruned. So past Loki from E1 pruned himself in the future? And took his own place?

Havent been this intrigued by an McU project in a minuuteeeeeeeee….missed that feeling of wanting to speed up time to see wth is going to happen….my man Loki legit became the MCUs savior….WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT

Back
Top Bottom