WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

A Fincher Spider-Man movie sounds nuts. :lol:

Someone gotta re-cut the Raimi movies with a Fincher style.

Fincher was just a bit ahead of his time. He definitely
could've got that movie made after SM3 or ASM2 :lol:

No way he was getting that done in 99 with that attitude.

I think Cameron also had a more mature Spidey movie pitched around that time too.

There is a 3rd Tom Hiddleston Loki from the further future, thats why all the TVA shots are voyeuristic, hes watching everything before he makes the right moves.

We saw our current Loki watch the Loki from Episode 1, I bet there is another Loki watching the Loki we are following.

Not going to lie, I had no idea wtf you were talking about. But just before Sylvie got trapped in the elevator, there was a shot of a security camera look straight at Loki and Loki gave a 🤨. I wonder what that was about.

Bro I’m tired about the pitches what could’ve been, should’ve been done. Stop clout chasing focus in the future of MCU. It’s over fam. I could’ve done this, done that. Bro it’s over! Relive that would’ve could’ve should’ve all you want. Didn’t happen!

He’s referring to the tweet about Fincher and a Spidey movie.

Only thing is I’m not sure that quote was recent. Sites and ppl who need the traffic on Twitter constantly bring up old woulda coulda maybe fun facts like that constantly.

watching a review/breakdown video on youtube, it points out that the Loki doing the pruning is wearing a jacket same as the current narrative Loki and the pruned Loki is wearing a shirt and holster from the first episode. Makes sense now, seems like time slipping first episode Loki was just there for misdirection.

watching a review/breakdown video on youtube, it points out that the Loki doing the pruning is wearing a jacket same as the current narrative Loki and the pruned Loki is wearing a shirt and holster from the first episode. Makes sense now, seems like time slipping first episode Loki was just there for misdirection.
Time slipping Loki just fell right in to the timeline/sequence of events of when he was pruned. Remember after that happened he tracked down Sylvie to ask why he she was there/he saw her in the future? That brought that full circle and now we know what was happening.

Time slipping Loki just fell right in to the timeline/sequence of events of when he was pruned. Remember after that happened he tracked down Sylvie to ask why he she was there/he saw her in the future? That brought that full circle and now we know what was happening.

that was in Episode 2 in McD's? Gonna have to go back and watch that one again lol.

Yeah Loki is absolutely delivering. This show is amazing. I have no idea what is going to happen next.

PO

I can only imagine two scenarios:

1. Time slipping Loki from e4 will go back with the memories of the current Loki.

2. All of the unrefined time just put everyone in the TVA in their own respective timeline.

Last edited:
The rumors circulating got me e visten about the MCU future again, I don’t even care for all these new characters as much as I would care if they kept a core element of what made the McU great in the first place, the development of characters, lokis arc could potentially end up being the best thing that the McU has made, people think at the end of the series he will go back to his original timeline (our MCU) and reunite with Thor who will help him gather the rest of the heroes, full circle moment for a character we never would have thought to be the leader agaisnt Kang….this is really the only way I could take Kang serious again, no one else in the McU is this connected to Kang where the story could actually matter

The rumors circulating got me e visten about the MCU future again, I don’t even care for all these new characters as much as I would care if they kept a core element of what made the McU great in the first place, the development of characters, lokis arc could potentially end up being the best thing that the McU has made, people think at the end of the series he will go back to his original timeline (our MCU) and reunite with Thor who will help him gather the rest of the heroes, full circle moment for a character we never would have thought to be the leader agaisnt Kang….this is really the only way I could take Kang serious again, no one else in the McU is this connected to Kang where the story could actually matter

Exactly, I fully expect the Loki cast to be the central good guys in Kang Dynasty. Thats the best story route, no one else would even make sense to go against Kang other than Loki.

I guess Ant-Man, but Im not trying to have a MCU with Ant-Man as the central character, nah.

Imagine Thors reaction to getting his brother back, now fully redeemed and the hero he always wanted him to be in the first place….to see those two fight side by side, I will shed tears..

I think the Loki cast would kind of have to be front and center at the start of Kang Dynasty. They’ve had the most interaction with Kang/variants.

Back
Top Bottom