WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

NT is still the most busy forum that i visit

i dont do reddit much because i dont like the format but their discussion is also spread around not like here where the MCU is mostly all in this thread same with the other more specific topics

there has been a few thats been driven off the thread but there just hasnt been much content lately because of the strike and product not being as good

1698795272866.jpeg

I won’t lie. It’s like the usual suspects in the threads I view. Probably the busiest is the NBA or like a big social happening.

Yikes. The Marvels pre sales are even worse than predicted. This is gonna be a massive flop.

X-Men can’t come fast enough :smh:

I feel like The Marvels is going to do better on streaming. I want to see it, don't have a problem with the characters but still dont feel comfortable going to he movies to see it. My boy and I will probably use his daughter/wife as an excuse. :lol:

MCU is becoming like Marvel Universe. Fans dictate the content.

Rule #1 when making content for profit is to know your audience. Instead, they chose to alienate and we are where we are today. This thread used to be jumpin' before an MCU movie release, now I'm ok just popping into here and reading spoilers and calling it good:lol:

Desperation.

Edit:

I love how these media outlets low key try to suggest to Marvel/people in general what to do and how to think. "JM's case might damage his reputation.." You do realize this is the organization that resurrected RDJ's career, right?

If you going pivot to doom, please dear lord baby jesus do it right

this ain’t no backup/throwaway option

I love how these media outlets low key try to suggest to Marvel/people in general what to do and how to think. "JM's case might damage his reputation.." You do realize this is the organization that resurrected RDJ's career, right?
I mean JM’s thing was/is domestic violence/abuse. Downey’s was drug abuse. Domestic violence/abusers don’t really get that chance until the court process plays out and sometimes they don’t still.

Back
Top Bottom