WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

1) the critics got the first 4 episodes of season 2 of Loki, zero what the f some critics were on

2) marvel needs to look at Loki and homecoming and realize why they do well

1) the critics got the first 4 episodes of season 2 of Loki, zero what the f some critics were on

2) marvel needs to look at Loki and homecoming and realize why they do well

1. Some critics just say stuff for attention even if they dont believe what they say, they just like the attention and stir it causes.
2. Lokis seriousness to comedy ratio is 85% serious/15% comedy. Thor was liks 15% seious/85% Comedy. Also let social situations happen naturally and not have it thrown in the audiences face.

1. Some critics just say stuff for attention even if they dont believe what they say, they just like the attention and stir it causes.
2. Lokis seriousness to comedy ratio is 85% serious/15% comedy. Thor was liks 15% seious/85% Comedy. Also let social situations happen naturally and not have it thrown in the audiences face.

I use homecoming as an example because they could have very easily EASILY gotten that wrong.. they could have thrown a huge budget at it and try to blow things out

but they took a step back and made Peter an actual kid and made the best live action spidey movie and 1 of the best MCU movies

but they gotta get back to actual character development.. things gotta feel organic

I use homecoming as an example because they could have very easily EASILY gotten that wrong.. they could have thrown a huge budget at it and try to blow things out

but they took a step back and made Peter an actual kid and made the best live action spidey movie and 1 of the best MCU movies

but they gotta get back to actual character development.. things gotta feel organic

"but they gotta get back to actual character development.. things gotta feel organic"

Thats really it! look at Loki, it does exactly what you wrote.

Agree with Homecoming and luckily they took a step back and made Spider-Man street level again, cause he could of ended up doing space missions on the regular too if they kept him reliant on tech.

"but they gotta get back to actual character development.. things gotta feel organic"

Thats really it! look at Loki, it does exactly what you wrote.

Agree with Homecoming and luckily they took a step back and made Spider-Man street level again, cause he could of ended up doing space missions on the regular too if they kept him reliant on tech.

they had every excuse in the world to do something absurd with that first Spider-Man movie

and that’s a character we obviously know.. and it just feels like they fumble the bag on developing some of these lackluster characters

like why not go further in depth on falcon and the winter soldier with both guys and their hurdles, even though falcon’s hurdle is other people’s issues

is this the reboot?

maybe?

what if this thing does reboot everyone or brings everyone back that was n the tva back to their unvierse and theyre regular life and then for some reason, loki is the only one who remember it?

then the tva has to exist and in turn, loki brings them all back in or recruits them one by one and then its loki who actually created the tva in some way

in that one episode, mobius said he wants to meet whoever brought him to the tva and what if that was loki all along?

still dont know how kang fits in with my theory as of yet but what if loki did end up creating kang too?

Also on critics and marvel, I will never understand what them dudes saw in ironman 3

maybe?

what if this thing does reboot everyone or brings everyone back that was n the tva back to their unvierse and theyre regular life and then for some reason, loki is the only one who remember it?

then the tva has to exist and in turn, loki brings them all back in or recruits them one by one and then its loki who actually created the tva in some way

in that one episode, mobius said he wants to meet whoever brought him to the tva and what if that was loki all along?

still dont know how kang fits in with my theory as of yet but what if loki did end up creating kang too?

great theory. every step they take i wonder if HWR is on some Edge Of Tomorrow where hes done it so many times you question everyones free will.

it feels like early Marvel when I didnt know what was coming. i will say, all the theories about Loki im reading read like they’re pulling from the show only and not referring to the comics, thats always a plus.

Last edited:
“Ghost Clock Continues to Haunt Midway.”

why was Miss Minutes in the newspaper in 1893, but when she scared the crowd they were acting like she had never been there before?

Back
Top Bottom