WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

The Hulk I want is something close to the version they have in the cartoons

Intelligent enough to hold a conversation, with quirks and a more evolved personality - that can banter with Hawkeye and Thor lol

The key to making hulk work is to have Bruce banner actually be useful and do something.

Not generic scientist stuff in the background as tony monologues

Not a forced love story that serves no purpose

But actually be a proactive contributor to a few key plot points

The Hulk I want is something close to the version they have in the cartoons

Intelligent enough to hold a conversation, with quirks and a more evolved personality - that can banter with Hawkeye and Thor lol

The Professor- Hulk. I personally love Savage Hulk. He's suppose to be an uncontrollable savage who only recognizes right and wrong.

The key to making hulk work is to have Bruce banner actually be useful and do something.

Not generic scientist stuff in the background as tony monologues

Not a forced love story that serves no purpose

But actually be a proactive contributor to a few key plot points

I feel as though the MCU has done a great job with Hulk. My only gripe is that Edward Norton should've been Bruce Banner. Paul Rudd should've been Hank Pym as well and Ant man and Wasp should've been introduced first as opposed to Black Widow and Hawkeye. Regardless, we'll have Black Panther and Spiderman by the end of the year. The MCU looks so pretty now :wow: I can't believe my childhood heroes are coming to life

^^Idk if I was talking about Professor Hulk.

He has Dr. Banner's vocabulary and intellect right?

Just talking about a green Hulk with a better personality and can have a conversation. Like the one in the cartoons. *edit Newer cartoons

Last edited:
I feel like Mark Ruffalo always hypes up what the Hulk is gonna do in between movies and it's better to ignore him for the most part.

But I dunno maybe I'm just on my high horse.

I agree, I feel like he hinted at something big for Ultron(he hinted like he was getting some Hawkeye treatment) and it turned out to just be the BW romance and him fighting the Hulkbuster, and while the latter looked awesome it was basically a rehash of his fight with Thor from Part 1,which makes me think Ruffalo will hint at something epic right before IW and it'll just be him fighting Cap :rolleyes
I feel like he knows people are on the fence about the character, since he is a popular member who can't really have his own standalone films to flesh him out further, so i do appreciate the enthusiasm, just wish he would not tease huger roles unless they are coming.

Agree. Edward Norton will always be the definitive Hulk for me

Yeah, it still makes me upset he got replaced, but it is what it is. Shouldn't have written his own draft of the movie though while it was filming :lol:
I imagine him as banner in the first 2 avengers movies, like during the "we are ticking time bomb" scene or even the cameo he has at the end of IM3, makes me wonder if the scene was planned for Norton originally before he got replaced by Ruffalo as a nod to when Tony stark showed up at the end of Norton's stand alone flick, it certainly would've played better.

Changing the actor doesn't change the fact that they don't seem to know what to do with the character of Bruce banner

Norton's a favorite, but Ruffalo's done a good job. Marvel just needs to actually take the time to write up a film for him and it'd be fine.

I thought the "30 second montage" was meant to represent a time-skip of several months but ok

LOL definitely is. The seasons ******* change but like you said ok. :lol:

Last edited:

I thought the "30 second montage" was meant to represent a time-skip of several months but ok
LOL definitely is. The seasons ******* change but like you said ok.
laugh.gif
you guys still cant grasp the difference between plot points and story telling 
laugh.gif

its like the very basics of literature 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

you guys still cant grasp the difference between plot points and story telling :lol:

its like the very basics of literature :lol:

Pretty sure we all grasp it just fine and just all have different ideas of good storytelling.
Then next time actually address my point instead of coming off as someone who doesn't understand the concept

you guys still cant grasp the difference between plot points and story telling :lol:

its like the very basics of literature :lol:

Pretty sure we all grasp it just fine and just all have different ideas of good storytelling.
Then next time actually address my point instead of coming off as someone who doesn't understand the concept

Pointing out that several months passed in-between Gwen's death and Peter returning to cracking jokes was part of addressing the point, as the timeskip was used for storytelling purposes and the thirty second montage was therefore more than just that, with there being a far deeper meaning to it. There was more involved than just the montage even, but that's obvious and i'm certain we're all aware of it. After that no one bothered to go any further into detail.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom