WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Naw, I'm glad Depp stayed far away from Strange. He would've played Strange just like his 3948583 other weird characters.

Strange is a weird character.

Depp has more range than you give him credit for but I know it's the in thing to hate on dude like he don't got talent as of late.

I don't know. Not like he doesn't have the clothes, but he just doesn't fit as Doctor Strange to me, like how Jesse Eisenberg doesn't feel right as Lex Luthor. We'll see though.
Jesse Eisenberg doesn't just not feel right, it's completely wrong.

It's not even in the same ball park. Nowhere close where you can be like I kinda see it. Eisenberg as Luthor is further away than Cumberbatch as Strange.

That's why Eisenberg is actually Lex Jr. though and that version was a younger kid last I remember.
If the backlash against Eisenberg is bad, Snyder can always throw Cranston in as Lex Sr., right?

You kinda like Antidope jr with all the recent hate breh. Steezy also hated Guardians tho.

Anti just hates everything that isn't Sean Camel or the spurs. Steezy loves Guardians. It was me and @nawghtyhare that were the pioneers of the Guardians hate. I came right out of the theatres bashing that joke of a film

He doesn't really look the part to me either. Though i'm also not sure who would

View media item 1920597
I don't know. Not like he doesn't have the clothes, but he just doesn't fit as Doctor Strange to me, like how Jesse Eisenberg doesn't feel right as Lex Luthor. We'll see though.

I was an advocate for Daniel Day-Lewis years ago and was getting flamed up on here constantly :lol: I along with everybody knew he would never take the part but look wise combined with acting talent if he was Strange :wow: I was also big on Johnny Depp getting the role. I felt like he would've been a REALLY good fit as Strange but NT was preaching that Depp doesn't do box office numbers anymore :rolleyes

Your view on what he should look like is irrelevant.

He is Doctor Strange.

I mean Renner doesn't really look like Hawkeye, Evans doesn't really look like Steve Rogers to me, I was never completely sold on ScarJo looking like Natasha, same for Mackie as Sam. Only on point one was RDJR (and obviously Sam L as Fury but that was intentional). To be all the way real you couldn't say Tobey or Andrew really look like Peter Parker.
It's just your opinion lame.
Not anymore. Some magic mcgoo thing got him looking like he's in his late 20s in the comics now. Don't even have the gray temples anymore.

Nice thing about magic you can get a younger body. It's the magic of comics as well.

Hawkeye wore a mask 85% of the time in the comics but Renner could pass for ultimate hawkeye, Black Widow was cast purely off of sex appeal. At the time of her casting and arguably still, Scarlett Johannson was voted by numerous outlets sexiest woman I the world. Sam Wilson's look has changed numerously in the comics along with James Rhodes. I'll give you Tobey and Andrew though...

Strange is just one of those comic book characters where his look is just as iconic as his wardrobe. Cumberbatch looks like he's dressing up as Strange for Halloween instead of BEING Dr. Strange. Maybe I'll need to see if he has Strange's attitude down...

This thread will be delicious once Civil War drops
devil.gif

Jesse Eisenberg doesn't just not feel right, it's completely wrong.

It's not even in the same ball park. Nowhere close where you can be like I kinda see it. Eisenberg as Luthor is further away than Cumberbatch as Strange.

That's why Eisenberg is actually Lex Jr. though and that version was a younger kid last I remember.

If the backlash against Eisenberg is bad, Snyder can always throw Cranston in as Lex Sr., right?
Cranston already lobbying to be a X-Men villain and timing wise it may just happen. I think WB already lost their chance to be him. Plus all I'm hearing from fans and speculation is they want him to have a booty role like Commissioner Gordon. That's a waste of Cranston's time.
Hawkeye wore a mask 85% of the time in the comics but Renner could pass for ultimate hawkeye
He doesn't look like either version to me. Look at Renner's face. Those eyes and just his overall face.
, Black Widow was cast purely off of sex appeal. At the time of her casting and arguably still, Scarlett Johannson was voted by numerous outlets sexiest woman I the world.
Now you're just making excuses.

You said Cumberbatch doesn't look like Strange to you. Something doesn't fit. I can easily say he was cast purely off of being the best actor for the role. End of convo.
Sam Wilson's look has changed numerously in the comics along with James Rhodes.
W/e version you want to bring up doesn't look like Mackie in the least though :lol:

Strange is just one of those comic book characters where his look is just as iconic as his wardrobe. Cumberbatch looks like he's dressing up as Strange for Halloween instead of BEING Dr. Strange. Maybe I'll need to see if he has Strange's attitude down...
Like I said man, irrelevant.

Am I the only one who didn't want to see Fox do Old Man Logan for Hugh's last go?

I mean yeah, it's probably fitting. But I wanted to see Omega Red badly. I have a feeling they'll fit Sabertooth in for Old Man Logan as a Hulk replacement

Fox did a horrible job with Wolverine period...no mask and he's always getting his *** kicked smh! I just hope Cable gets his just due!

hopefully fox learns from deadpool and get people involved with passion for the project..

But as long as they continue to give singer significant say, they're screwed

Last edited:
Martin Freeman is playing Everett Ross

Last edited:
Via Empire:

Apparently, the wall-crawler won't be making an appearance until after the heroes have chosen their respetctive sides, and it's then that Peter Parker "forms a relationship with one character."

my body is ready for this movie. the feels in here will be epic. bartscottcantwait.gif

The pic is pretty clear.

Nobody knows T'Challa is the Black Panther. So T'Challa can infiltrate Cap's side pretending to be a friend while BP beats their ***.

Martin Freeman is playing Everett Ross
That means Freeman might be around for a while.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom