WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

So in deadpool was there a scene after the credits or is that only Disney marvel and not fox marvel

Nah, I speak the truth. I loved loved AOU while everyone hated it. Hated Guardians while everyone slurped it.

He doesn't really look the part to me either. Though i'm also not sure who would

View media item 1920597
I don't know. Not like he doesn't have the clothes, but he just doesn't fit as Doctor Strange to me, like how Jesse Eisenberg doesn't feel right as Lex Luthor. We'll see though.

^ Isn't Dr. Strange supposed to be relatively old (40-50yo) in the comics? He's an established doctor.

Cucumber Buns looks very young. Probably should've lifted / added muscle.

Last edited:
Cumberbatch still doesn't look the part to me
Your view on what he should look like is irrelevant.

He is Doctor Strange.

I mean Renner doesn't really look like Hawkeye, Evans doesn't really look like Steve Rogers to me, I was never completely sold on ScarJo looking like Natasha, same for Mackie as Sam. Only on point one was RDJR (and obviously Sam L as Fury but that was intentional). To be all the way real you couldn't say Tobey or Andrew really look like Peter Parker.
Nah, I speak the truth. I loved loved AOU while everyone hated it. Hated Guardians while everyone slurped it.
It's just your opinion lame.

^ Isn't Dr. Strange supposed to be relatively old (40-50yo) in the comics? He's an established doctor.

Not anymore. Some magic mcgoo thing got him looking like he's in his late 20s in the comics now. Don't even have the gray temples anymore.

Nice thing about magic you can get a younger body. It's the magic of comics as well.

Last edited:
Still feel Mr. Depp should've been the guy. But when you realize the role has to be filled for the next decade, Cumberbatch is a good choice

Yeah he was originally born in 1930 or 1935, can't remember which, which would make him over 80. But Tony Stark also originally got kidnapped in the Vietnam War, before it was changed to the Persian Gulf, and finally Afghanistan. That's comic book time for you. :lol: So Steven's birthday could've changed without anyone officially marking it down. His magic might also have some type of "Fountain of Youth" effect on him I suppose. Though even with that i'd say that Strange is typically portrayed as being somewhat older than the likes of Iron Man and Mr. Fantastic (Though we then have Mr. Fantastic being in college as of the latest film anyways whatever that counts for).

Last edited:
I don't know. Not like he doesn't have the clothes, but he just doesn't fit as Doctor Strange to me, like how Jesse Eisenberg doesn't feel right as Lex Luthor. We'll see though.
Jesse Eisenberg doesn't just not feel right, it's completely wrong.

It's not even in the same ball park. Nowhere close where you can be like I kinda see it. Eisenberg as Luthor is further away than Cumberbatch as Strange.

That's why Eisenberg is actually Lex Jr. though and that version was a younger kid last I remember.

Back
Top Bottom