WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

yea.. def seeing those gifs is leading to overanalyzing..

like BP can run down cars/motorcycles and he got BW ahead of him.. this bishhh aint no damn flojo

and in WS cap was lapping falcon like nothing "on the left!" and somehow legolas is keeping up

and WS couldn't have ran track in high school, dude got the flailing leaning forward leaning form of running of that kid killing himself to try keep up in the race

Last edited:
I'd be okay with Tom Hardy as Wolverine. I thought Hugh Jackman was good too. Felt like he gave more character development to Logan/Wolverine. But that's just me.

Too old. Hardy is my guy but he's too told to be cast as the next Wolverine. Well.. Maybe not too old. It depends how long they'd want him in the role. Jackman is 47 which means he was cast for the role at about 29/30. Don't think anyone thought he'd be in the role for 16+ years and only getting better each time as well.

I don't think anyone can really replace Jackman and his loyalty, work ethic as well as dedication to the role and fans. With that said, if they must, I think they should go with

ifq0qcscy2agvddgs1kr.jpg

He's only 29 and son of the man we all thought would've been the perfect Wolvie before Jackman. Get him in the weight room and I think he's be pretty good for the role

That's Clint Eastwoods kid right?

and geezus i dont read this thread for 2 hours and im missing like 6 pages

Scott Eastwood is either going to be Deathstroke, Nightwing or a random military character, he can definitely do two roles but chances are he will stick with DC if it's one of the first two choices.

As for Hardy, he is doing 100 Bullets for WB/DC/Vertigo/New Line.

Scott Eastwood is either going to be Deathstroke, Nightwing or a random military character, he can definitely do two roles but chances are he will stick with DC if it's one of the first two choices.

As for Hardy, he is doing 100 Bullets for WB/DC/Vertigo/New Line.

I've heard the rumors of him possibly being Nightwing but I don't buy it. Deathstroke maybe but I'd think they'd want a more seasoned guy for the role. Batman can't be in his mid 40s and Deathstroke to be way younger

Last edited:
Eh, that's like saying Batman can't be in his mid-40s while Supes is way younger (early 30s in DCEU). They can make it work if they wanted to.

Lol wtf. They disabled the comment section of the newest CW trailer on youtube. I loved scrolling through the comments :lol:

I don't even understand. Most of the comments were positive lol.

Last edited:
Eh, that's like saying Batman can't be in his mid-40s while Supes is way younger (early 30s in DCEU). They can make it work if they wanted to.

Supes was 33 in MoS so he has to be closer to 40 in BvS

I don't think BvS is 7 years later, is it? I mean the point of making Bats old is experience over the newb and if you give Supes 7 years then that means he has plenty of experience by the time they face off.

Plus with Bats paranoia, doubt he'd be waiting years and years to confront Supes, trailer sure makes it look like dude wants to take him out asap before he turns.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom