WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

How many years you think passed in between Mos and BvS?

It's only suppose to be a year if I'm not mistaken, correct?
Yeah, if that. I was thinking 6 or 7 months the way they were talking about Metropolis is still rebuilding from the Zod attack.
Eh, that's like saying Batman can't be in his mid-40s while Supes is way younger (early 30s in DCEU). They can make it work if they wanted to.

Supes was 33 in MoS so he has to be closer to 40 in BvS

I don't think BvS is 7 years later, is it? I mean the point of making Bats old is experience over the newb and if you give Supes 7 years then that means he has plenty of experience by the time they face off.

Plus with Bats paranoia, doubt he'd be waiting years and years to confront Supes, trailer sure makes it look like dude wants to take him out asap before he turns.
Yeah, I thought Bats was older simply cuz in this continuity Bruce was simply born earlier (10 years I guess) than Supes arrival to earth. So when Clark's in his 20s Bruce has been Batman for a while and is looking towards early retirement even though he hasn't killed all of his villains for w/e reason but has imprisoned most of them via what we know about SS.

Stan Lee's cameo has to involve spiderman
Hopefully he's healthy enough to film a cameo. 
eyes.gif

I just hope he's healthy enough to make it to Infinity War. That's what the whole MCU has been building up to this whole time.

Last edited:
God has allowed Stan Lee to watch his creations become household names and office box juggernauts. He's truly blessed. He'll be ready to go for Infinity Wars

I don't think BvS is 7 years later, is it? I mean the point of making Bats old is experience over the newb and if you give Supes 7 years then that means he has plenty of experience by the time they face off.

Plus with Bats paranoia, doubt he'd be waiting years and years to confront Supes, trailer sure makes it look like dude wants to take him out asap before he turns.

I didn't say he was 40 or that it was 7 years :lol: I said closer to 40. If the movie follows real world time like the MCU then he'd be around 36. If it's confirmed a year later then I stand corrected. But I thought Metropolis was already "reborn" thanks to Lex

Last edited:
Eh, that's like saying Batman can't be in his mid-40s while Supes is way younger (early 30s in DCEU). They can make it work if they wanted to.

Yeah but the thing is: Batman is older than Superman. Deathstroke is at least Batman's age in BvS if not older. That's why I doubt Scott Eastwood is Deathstroke.

If he wasn't already Ras Al Ghul, Liam Neeson would have been a good cast for Deathstroke

Liam Neeson is damn near 60. He would not work for Deathstroke unless you're going for a super older merc/assassin.

Either way I'm not sure it matters if were talking Scott Eastwood or someone older. Doesn't Deathstroke wear a mask the majority of the time anyway? Can't really tell how old that guy is anyway.

Deathstroke is at least Batman's age in BvS if not older.

How in the blue hell do you know this? :lol:

We don't even know if Deathstroke is in DCEU :rofl:

At the end of the day, the point is they can make him as young or old as they want to be since the film follows no comics of timeline, it is all brand new for the most part.

Last edited:
It happens, sometimes the discussions drifts over to DC.

Started with ppl wishing Wolverine was in Civil War whcih led to talk about Hardy as the new Logan, then Eastwood, both who are attached to (or were) DC/WB movies at the moment. Continued from there.

Oh I see. The next possible scenario regarding Marvel being able to use characters from another studio I can see is the FF since they're in a separate universe from the X Men. We wont be seeing any X men in the mcu anytime soon.

I don't really care much for Wolverine these days. It'd be cool if the MCU can get him but I'll be completely fine if they don't.

08ff800e_tumblr_o3u3p14kMB1tlgqkgo3_500.gif

Who the hell is gonna fight who?

In the air: Iron Man, War Machine, Vision vs Falcon and Scarlet Witch (who magically learned to fly). 3 vs 2
On the ground: Black Panther and Black Widow vs Captain America, Winter Soldier, Hawk Eye, and Antman 2 vs 4

08ff800e_tumblr_o3u3p14kMB1tlgqkgo3_500.gif

Who the hell is gonna fight who?

In the air: Iron Man, War Machine, Vision vs Falcon and Scarlet Witch (who magically learned to fly). 3 vs 2
On the ground: Black Panther and Black Widow vs Captain America, Winter Soldier, Hawk Eye, and Antman 2 vs 4

at the end of ultron wasn't she flying or at least hovering and then landed when cap called them all together?

How in the blue hell do you know this? :lol:

We don't even know if Deathstroke is in DCEU :rofl:

At the end of the day, the point is they can make him as young or old as they want to be since the film follows no comics of timeline, it is all brand new for the most part.

How do I know? Yes, we don't know how hold he is in the DECU but Deathstroke is mainly portrayed as a older man.

Now you can argue that they can make him whatever age they want. That's fine. That's like me saying Marvel could make Spidey 30 years old too, right? But fans wouldn't want that.

But don't try to tell me I'm wrong for believing Deathstroke should be an older guy that's at least Batman's age and not a 20 year old.

Again don't see the problem with the guy playing Deathstroke being 20 cuz due to his costume you'll never know he's 20. It's about the visuals not when you were born.

A 20 yr old can play a guy in his 40s.

Also it's really not about what the fans want. Fans were not clamoring for an older Batman. They just accepted Snyder was about to do his version of TDKR.

I still don't see the reason why Deathstroke should be an older guy as if he and Batman have this long history or something. Did I miss some comics? He's not a Bat-villain. If anything he should go fight Grayson and Cyborg.

Last edited:
Again don't see the problem with the guy playing Deathstroke being 20 cuz due to his costume you'll never know he's 20. It's about the visuals not when you were born.

A 20 yr old can play a guy in his 40s.

Also it's really not about what the fans want. Fans were not clamoring for an older Batman. They just accepted Snyder was about to do his version of TDKR.

I still don't see the reason why Deathstroke should be an older guy as if he and Batman have this long history or something. Did I miss some comics? He's not a Bat-villain. If anything h should go fight Grayson and Cyborg.

I gotta disagree. Saying you don't care about a guy's age who is playing a role of a masked character isn't right. If Spidey never took his mask off you'd be ok with a 40 year old playing him? If Panther never takes off his mask you'd be ok with Tom Hanks playing him? Lol

I'm not comparing the history between Batman and Deathstroke. I'm just using Batman's age as an example since Deathstroke has mainly been seen as being older than Batman. Even in Arrow he was older than Oliver.

He's supposed to be a seasoned vet. I don't see what the arguments about honestly

Back
Top Bottom