WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

:lol: at the irony of not listening

Am i reaching here..looks like WS lying on the ground with bionic arm missing

View media item 1947968

not a reach, this gif looks like it's from where Cap and Bucky were double teaming him from the first trailer but in the gif he looks like he is standing all by himself getting beat.

View media item 1947973

Maybe this was the reason he was missing his arm

View media item 1947975

Possibly..

If Jeffrey Dean Morgan wasn't Thomas Wayne already, I think he'd make a good Deathstroke. You need a grizzled older Jeff Bridges lookin' dude who is also somewhat believable to be athletic still.

Kind of the same for Cable. I can't really think of anyone for either. Maybe the guy who played Frank Castle in Punisher: War Zone. (Low key, that movie was dope. Don't eem care what people say about it.)

Not going lie.. If they did a proper dark knight returns, jeffrey dean Morgan could be a fit for batman

I'd take Stephen Lang as deathstroke

Last edited:
I'm going to go ahead and put my vote in Daniel Craig for Cable or even Deathstroke since his James Bond career seems to be at an end.

writers can use source material as inspiration but at the end of the day as long as they are able to make interesting characters and good story it doesnt matter how closely they stick to the comics 

Bingo. Tell people on a regular basis that the typical character they like from the comics has gone through so many different changes/iterations anyways that it's pretty much impossible to not contradict some previous version when creating a new adaptation. Worrying about it is pointless.

Last edited:
I forget how large the gap is between casuals and us until I talked to a coworker of mine. He's super interested in seeing cw but I needed to 1 - remind him who the winter soldier was and 2 - explain why Cap and IM are fighting. He still looked confused after my explanation too.

The power of these big team up movies lol.

I forget how large the gap is between casuals and us until I talked to a coworker of mine. He's super interested in seeing cw but I needed to 1 - remind him who the winter soldier was and 2 - explain why Cap and IM are fighting. He still looked confused after my explanation too.

The power of these big team up movies lol.

lol yea i was talking to my brother, who reads comics and is a big movie fan. and was still like. wait how are they doing this movie.
(He's read both civil war from the comics)

he's just not up on every detail like we are which in a way I envy.
I almost do wish they never put spidey in the trailer or like one dude said in here just have the screen go black and have the webbing showed and you here the "hey everyone"

not being surprised at movies anymore kinda hurts.

Its tough for a studio really. It can go both ways, show to little and miss out on reaching the right amount of moviegoers, show too much and turn people off.

For Marvel and DC their characters and stories are so big at this point, why not take the TFA approach? Don't show too much just enough to leave people wanting more.

Thats what really sold me on TFA was having NO CLUE what it was really about? The whole movie was a genuine shock and surprise. Spidey would have been and AMAZING reveal near the end. Yeah we knew he was gonna be in it, but i was hoping not to see him until the actual movie.

With that said, there is gonna be something we don't see coming so we're good anyway

By the way, going to go ahead and say that this movie is going to break A1's records for sure. Too many casuals hyped about Spidey. Marvel did the right thing by showing him in the trailer.

A lot of them were surprised too, which is funny cuz I told them like a year ago Spidey was going to be in the mcu. #kanyeshrug

Last edited:
Its tough for a studio really. It can go both ways, show to little and miss out on reaching the right amount of moviegoers, show too much and turn people off.

For Marvel and DC their characters and stories are so big at this point, why not take the TFA approach? Don't show too much just enough to leave people wanting more.

Thats what really sold me on TFA was having NO CLUE what it was really about? The whole movie was a genuine shock and surprise. Spidey would have been and AMAZING reveal near the end. Yeah we knew he was gonna be in it, but i was hoping not to see him until the actual movie.

With that said, there is gonna be something we don't see coming so we're good anyway

Yep. Remember after seeing the trailer for Watchman I had no ******* idea what the film was actually supposed to be about and therefore never went to see it.

The Spidey reveal at the end of the trailer wasn't for us but for the kind of people who can't remember who the Winter Soldier was. They outnumber us lol. In the studio's eyes it's the difference between the movie grossing similar to A2 or breaking A1's records.

Either way, it'll make a crapload of money, but for them, every dollar counts.

*edit

WOW CW got 100 million views in 24 hours. To put it into perspective, AOU had 34 million views in its first 24 hours

:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

Last edited:
'Captain America' Wanted In Beauty Store Burglary!

View media item 1948348

It's a shame when superheroes use their powers for evil.

Authorities in Texas are seeking a suspect who concealed his true identity by wearing a Captain America costume during a recent beauty store burglary, police said in a statement on Facebook.

Security footage shows the suspect and his accomplice taking merchandise from the ULTA Salon in Plano. Police said several additional burglary incidents at ULTA Salons could be related.

Investigators described the suspects as follows:

Suspect #1 – Unknown male, black hooded sweatshirt with yellow lettering, black pants, and black gloves.

Suspect #2 – Unknown male, Captain America hooded sweatshirt, camo cap, and red gloves.

The wanted men fled in what police believe was a silver 4-door SUV, possibly Dodge Durango or Chrysler Aspen.

Anyone with information is to call Crime Stoppers at 877-373-8477.

View media item 1948351

Wow. That's gotta be Winter Soldier in the black hoody. Ant-Man was probably robbing that store with Cap too, since he's an expert thief.

SMH Team Cap. I hope Team Iron Man fades all you clowns. :smh:

Captain America out here robbing beauty stores to fund his terrorist actions after Stark cut him off I see :smh: :smh: :smh: Damn shame. Dude's a ******* clown.

Dude probably got the intel that these beauty stores are Team Hydra. That's all.

Captain America doesn't do anything for his own gain. #teamcap #istandwithcap

Except for in reality. Where they are in multiple mediums :lol:

Spidey aint teaming up with that burglar Cap though.

Last edited:
Cap going to extreme lengths to beat team ironSpidey :smh: ... Send that thug to jail.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom