WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Cap... Noooooo

What about the kids?

But but but "..they didn't say what we lost"

:smh:

Last edited:
Really is for the best that Peter is siding with tony..

Least tony can teach him how to get Mary Jane, Gwen and whoever zendaya is playing

I came across this on tumblr and thought it was pretty funny 
laugh.gif

Captain America: Civil War

Bucky: 

Steve:

Tony:

Jeph Loebs reveals the Marvel TV shows they have in development

Daredevil - See The PUNISHER Confront DAREDEVIL As Charlie Cox And Jon Bernthal Discuss Season 2
Luke Cage - Surely Marvel Won't Put LUKE CAGE In A Tiara..Right?
Iron Fist - IRON FIST To Debut In LUKE CAGE First, Shang-Chi Rumor Not True?
Jessica Jones - Netflix Calls NBC's JESSICA JONES Viewership Numbers Remarkably Inaccurate
The Defenders
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - The Absorbing Man Is Returning To Marvel's AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.
Agent Carter (?) - Does Hayley Atwell's New Gig Signal The End For AGENT CARTER?
Marvel's Most Wanted
Damage Control
Untitled John Ridley superhero - John Ridley Updates Status Of Secret Marvel TV Project
Untitled Marvel superhero comedy -
Empire of the Dead - Marvel's EMPIRE OF THE DEAD Coming To TV

Last edited:
It's just based on a limited run comic written by George A Romero and published by Marvel, it's pretty much similar to the his Living Dead films except this world has vampires as well. I wouldn't expect any Marvel characters to show up but it is going to air on AMC so i guess it'll air during Walking Deads hiatus to get your zombie fix?

Though it would be cool if it were to be like Marvel Zombies.

Last edited:
Kinda looks like NBC released the numbers as if to say 'Nyah nyah we still get more viewers' :lol:

Last edited:
Oh I see now, dude in charge of all of those failing and constantly cancelled NBC shows trying to throw some shade on netflix to say their original shows aren't replacing tv :lol:

While not many knew about Spidey back in the MCU.

I think it would've caused a bigger **** storm online if that trailer ended up showing Miles as Spidey with no signs of Peter :lol:

Would've had dudes going mad in here.

WHY NOT SAVE SPIDEY FOR THE ACTUAL MOVIE???

On a related note, aside from Avengers, Captain America movies are the only MCU movies worth watching nowadays.

Miles was the only thing about the ultimate line worth reading so they got over it.

WHY NOT SAVE SPIDEY FOR THE ACTUAL MOVIE???

On a related note, aside from Avengers, Captain America movies are the only MCU movies worth watching nowadays.

My man, you're really just gonna ignore the greatness of Ant-Man like that? :smh:

Miles was the only thing about the ultimate line worth reading so they got over it.

I mean, once Ultimate Peter died (And was then resurrected before disappearing) yeah.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom