WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

People know who he is. He's had 3 movies. Been in cartoons. And we'll known in the comics. With that said tho he doesnt/wouldn't need a huge part in the movie

People know who he is. He's had 3 movies. Been in cartoons. And we'll known in the comics. With that said tho he doesnt/wouldn't need a huge part in the movie

Are you talking about Spiderman? Cuz if you are, saying people know who he is, is a bit like stating the obvious.

If you're talking about Punisher, I disagree. I bet the average Marvel fan doesn't know him.

There's people excited about the CW movie that I've talked to that didn't know who WS and BP were. Lol.

Last edited:
For those that didn't read the comics, they would know Punisher a lot more than they would Black Panther and Winter Soldier.

Strictly because of his movies.

Idk. Weren't his movies really old? And weren't they all bad?

And WS was in a movie. A very recent and very good one. It was crazy to me that I still had to explain who he was and his relationship to Cap

No all his movies weren't bad. And as bigj said people would know punisher more Tha. WS OR BP (don't take that as he's more popular, though he very well may be.) Punishers been sort of a staple for awhile
The casual "Marvel" fan knows who he is. Now the casual Movie goer may not but with that logic the casual movie goer doesn't know who any of them are.

Last edited:
Oh I figured you meant people didn't know who WS was PRIOR to Cap 2. If people don't know who he is after there was a movie with his name in the title, that's a lost cause.

And yeah, the movies weren't great, but they were still widely released in theaters, despite them doing poorly. (the 2004 and War Zone movies)

Last edited:
punisher was the best part of the civil war comics

his interactions with cap are amazing 
laugh.gif

Oh I figured you meant people didn't know who WS was PRIOR to Cap 2. If people don't know who he is after there was a movie with his name in the title, that's a lost cause.

And yeah, the movies weren't great, but they were still widely released in theaters, despite them doing poorly. (the 2004 and War Zone movies)

I think it's just casual Marvel fans skip around. They don't watch every movie and pick and choose what they like. So there are going to be gaps in what they know.

Last edited:
You're still talking about casual movie goer. A casual marvel fan has seen them all just not as in to it like we are

tbh cap is probably a knicks fan, being fron NY

Tony lives in LA and his family was always rich enough to not go to clippers games so he's probably a lakers fan 

Back
Top Bottom