WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

I'm already 10 eps deep into Dare Devil S2. DD is too dope to keep off the big screen man. Yall think theres a slight chance that the Netflix heroes will at least make small cameos in the Infinity Wars flicks?

I would say yes....there's no reason for them to not atleast make a cameo. Them protecting earth while the big boys are in space

Tony Stark: -That would END the team. Isn't that the mission? Isn't that the 'why we fight'? So we get to go home?

Tony more interested in retiring early from superhero work than serving his country :rolleyes

He wants martini's on a tropical island. He's not about fighting in the trenches and sacrificing so others are safe.

Cap need to go talk to the American government about what's going on in the military.. Nukes.. Drones

And tony using his brains to keep everyone safe except those causing problems, makes sense to me.. Especially with quicksilver dying.. And him just having met Barton's family

But of course hydra was operating right under cap's noise and planning to off anyone who could possibly get in their way, which I assume included tony.. Maybe that paranoia was hitting cap

Tony wasn't intimately involved.. He wasn't getting sent on missions

He was asked for his expertise and probably thought he was helping out his friends and government

Trying make cap and co's life easier

Last edited:
Tony Stark: -That would END the team. Isn't that the mission? Isn't that the 'why we fight'? So we get to go home?

Tony more interested in retiring early from superhero work than serving his country :rolleyes

He wants martini's on a tropical island. He's not about fighting in the trenches and sacrificing so others are safe.

Or Tony in essence wants to "bring the troops home".

If you could have your soldiers home safe and have robots fight for you instead of potentially dying, getting a limb blown off, witnessing all of that, or coming home with PTSD. You would rather not do it? No one has to lose their father, mother, brother, or sister to battle.

Cap fans. :smh:

Everything is a fight to cap.. Tony was creating ultron to do the fighting for them, so lives wouldn't be lost in the fight from the good side

But cap saw it as some sort of hydra WS preemptive measure.. As someone who called the avengers facility "home" at the end of AoU and dreamed being the military.. I assume he would at least understand being prepared for the fight, doesn't necessarily mean it/they will have to be used

But look at the 'lost in translation' of this convo:

Tony Stark: You know Ultron's trying to tear us apart, right?
Steve Rogers: Well, I guess you know. Whether you'd tell us is a bit of a question.
Tony Stark: Banner and I were doing research...
Steve Rogers: -That would affect the team.
Steve Rogers: [Splits wood with bare hands] Every time someone tries to win a war before it starts, innocent people die. Every time.

Exactly. Son doesn't even have the mental capacity to think of ending missions and threats before they start. He'd rather let them walk up to his door, beat the **** out of him, and then go out and stop them. :smh: And negotiation and treaties are all about ending wars before they start or ensuring that conflicts never start again. Steve ******* Trump out here ready to fight the entire world because of his own issues. :smh:

Don't jump on my team when I win.  

My man the only thing you're winning is a foot race against Stan Lee.

The whole point is a world where we don't have to be fighting in the trenches.

:smh: You war fanatics need therapy.

isnt ending problems before they happen literally the EXACT plot of the villains in Cap2 WS? 

Captain-America-The-Winter-Soldier-SHIELD-Helicarriers-Trio-Screenshot.jpg

does team IM also support NYPD stop and frisk?

gotta stop these criminals before they commit crimes right? 

cap too in love with bucky to do what's right for his nation. ole Stan a** for his wannabe assasin friend that should've stayed dead.

We all know that a bullet is sending Captain Hydr....I mean America to a meeting with Peter Parker's uncle very soon.

isnt ending problems before they happen literally the EXACT plot of the villains in Cap2 WS? 

No. The plot of the villains in Winter Soldier is to kill all people that Hydra believes could stop them from taking over the world. The purpose of Ultron was to stop crap like that with a worldwide peace force that would protect people, which in turn is basically an extension of the Iron Legion, which we saw being used to protect people in AoU that the Avengers simply didn't have the manpower to get to.

If Stark and Rogers were categorized politically, what would they be?

Didn't Stark lean to the right in the comics (which is very coincidental because RDJ is the same way irl)?

Last edited:

What?
roll.gif

No. They wanted to kill millions of ppl to get the rest of the 1st world nations in line for their world domination.
and the millions of people they planned on killing were all determined to be future threats to hydra by the algorithm 

they were preventing conflict before it happened 

Lean to the right as in republican and conservative?

Nah Tony doesn't believe in small government at all or trickle down economics. He's used gov. departments to be really hands on.

Cap doesn't really understand politics at all to be honest. He tries to appeal to both sides.

Both of them would be hard to define. Cap would be a mishmash cuz of his opinions and Tony cuz he's a genius and just surpasses some of the simple ideas of the left and right.

What? :rofl:

No. They wanted to kill millions of ppl to get the rest of the 1st world nations in line for their world domination.
and the millions of people they planned on killing were all determined to be future threats to hydra by the algorithm 

they were preventing conflict before it happened 
No they weren't.

You might have to go back and re-watch the movie b.

When exactly do they say we're going to kill all of these ppl because they're future threats? You ignoring some of the plot reveals about their evil master plan. Killing all those ppl was about control. Not stopping future threats.

he literally says "targets anyone who is a threat to hydra, now or in the future" 
laugh.gif

maybe YOU need to rewatch the movie

and that's exactly the point, ANY plan to eliminate threats before they happen IS 100% about control 

Back
Top Bottom