WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

'The Cavs Have Nicknames For Every Player On The Team, Including Captain America’

“Captain America” for Joe Harris. Each nickname has its own unique backstory, some of which the players are not sharing. But Harris’ does have an explanation, at least according to James Jones, er, Champ.

“If you were casting somebody as Captain America, you’d take Joe Harris in the role every time,” said Jones.

View media item 1958847View media item 1958849

'The Cavs Have Nicknames For Every Player On The Team, Including Captain America’
“Captain America” for Joe Harris. Each nickname has its own unique backstory, some of which the players are not sharing. But Harris’ does have an explanation, at least according to James Jones, er, Champ.

“If you were casting somebody as Captain America, you’d take Joe Harris in the role every time,” said Jones.

cant blame these guys for being cap fans 
pimp.gif

Watching age of ultron again, even cap boy don't believe in him:

Clint Barton: You're not a match for him, Cap.
Steve Rogers: Thanks, Barton.

3/5ths of cap's new team siding with tony :nerd:

Then you got cap saying: "What kind of monster would let a German scientist experiment on them in order to protect their country?"

I know it was a while but maybe he forgot where dr Erskine was form

:rofl: :pimp:

Cap low key been collaborating with the enemy.

Got his powers from Germans, in love with a British chick. Nothing but ppl that tried to take freedom from America.

Last edited:
Cap's gotta use all his effort, every trick he's got, call in whatever favors he has just to dent Tony's armor. Meanwhile, Tony's putting in minimum effort and not even pulling out the big gun :lol:

View media item 1960630

Everything is a fight to cap.. Tony was creating ultron to do the fighting for them, so lives wouldn't be lost in the fight from the good side

But cap saw it as some sort of hydra WS preemptive measure.. As someone who called the avengers facility "home" at the end of AoU and dreamed being the military.. I assume he would at least understand being prepared for the fight, doesn't necessarily mean it/they will have to be used

But look at the 'lost in translation' of this convo:

Tony Stark: You know Ultron's trying to tear us apart, right?
Steve Rogers: Well, I guess you know. Whether you'd tell us is a bit of a question.
Tony Stark: Banner and I were doing research...
Steve Rogers: -That would affect the team.
Tony Stark: -That would END the team. Isn't that the mission? Isn't that the 'why we fight'? So we get to go home?
Steve Rogers: [Splits wood with bare hands] Every time someone tries to win a war before it starts, innocent people die. Every time.

Tony Stark: -That would END the team. Isn't that the mission? Isn't that the 'why we fight'? So we get to go home?

Tony more interested in retiring early from superhero work than serving his country :rolleyes

He wants martini's on a tropical island. He's not about fighting in the trenches and sacrificing so others are safe.

Last edited:
Then you got cap saying: "What kind of monster would let a German scientist experiment on them in order to protect their country?"

I know it was a while but maybe he forgot where dr Erskine was form
I dont think you understand sarcasm

reaching so hard to discredit cap 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom