WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

I honestly don't think we'll see any commotion. It's going to be good, but it's also not going to be under a huge microscope.
But we all know why DC/WB is under a microscope though right?

Epic fail with GL. Start over with MOS which has mixed/split reviews and then they announced something that should be epically great like B vs. S. So off the bat ppl didn't have faith in it and were cautious. Not to mention all the rumors stuff in between.

If IM, Cap, Thor, IH all sucked hard, I'd be thinking Avengers shouldn't be done. At the very least they were decent and serviceable to build up to Avengers. After that they were printing money and even then quality wise movie to movie they'll still get hate.

Same approach with great or lackluster efforts with the SONY Marvel movies or the FOX-Men Marvel movies.

I wish there was a 3rd publisher of superhero comics making movies just to show ppl questioning this that it's really about your track record. DC/WB did this to themselves.

No not really. But Sea manup is doing his best to wage a one man war. Dude must've binged on DD season 2 last weekend
roll.gif
came out on thursday night, finished it by saturday 
laugh.gif

I honestly don't think we'll see any commotion. It's going to be good, but it's also not going to be under a huge microscope.
hell yeah it is, you know we're going to be breaking down every aspect of the movie in here 

The only thing we really breaking down is the L's Team IM is going to get, tbh

Captain America's Status at the end of his Films

First Avenger- Frozen for nearly a century

Winter Soldier- Nearly drowns if not for Bucky

Civil War- Body bag

IM at the end of his movies

IM1: Tells the whole world where to look for IM (wherever Tony is)

IM2: can't remember right now

IM3: Gets washed and had to be saved by his girlfriend

A1: Gets washed and needed to be saved by the Hulk

AoU: I got nothing. He drives away in a cool car

CW : Gets washed.

Last edited:
IM at the end of his movies

IM1: Tells the whole world where to look for IM (wherever Tony is)

IM2: can't remember right now

IM3: Gets washed and had to be saved by his girlfriend

A1: Gets washed and needed to be saved by the Hulk

AoU: I got nothing. He drives away in a cool car

CW : Gets washed.

Captain America in films

TFA: thinks he's Titanic and hits an iceberg
Avengers: useless
TWS: takes a wet nap
AoU: useless
Civil War: useless. Wooden box treatment

Son said saving the world is getting washed :rofl:

:lol: @ Hulk screaming at him = saving him.

Last edited:
jon favreau did a hell of a job with iron man 1

the intro to this movie is perfect. perfect music to set the tone, perfect introduction to the tony stark character by showing him in multiple interesting situations. 

my god.. how does happy hogan even have a job

tony returns from being hostage for 3 months and dude gets him burger king 
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

Yeah Favreau got extra points for incorporating Tony Starks in the movie. Supposedly Ghost was up for an actual cameo but there were scheduling conflictions. Regardless what a great reference. Was just bumping Daytona 500 on the way home, what y'all know about Ironman :nthat:

Yeah Favreau got extra points for incorporating Tony Starks in the movie. Supposedly Ghost was up for an actual cameo but there were scheduling conflictions. Regardless what a great reference. Was just bumping Daytona 500 on the way home, what y'all know about Ironman :nthat:

We are the G-O-D's
And we came to rock the spot
Like Ironman Starks

Back
Top Bottom