WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

ive seen thors she hasnt but were watching these just so shes reeady for civil war by may. And i honestly think thor isnt necessary. For that movie. since shes not a huge marvel movie fan i felt these were best for pure entertainment atleast IM 1 2 cap 1 2 avengers 1 2 , ant-man are entrlertaining enough to watch in a months time. Thor just isnt enjoyable as a solo movie. And isnt as necessary to watch for the avengers movie. . Plus she gets the gist of who she is
Thor kind of helps tie in who Loki is in the 1st Avengers movie though.

On the discussion a few pages back about Cap Britain and wanting to see movies that are set in other coutries; Doesn't Dr. Strange take place outside of the US?

Typically he's based in America, but I think I heard rumors that the film for him was going to put him in London/Europe. Not sure if that's accurate or i'm thinking of someone else though.

I believe this is Phase 1's order:
]
repped appreciate that

I told her we're skipping that Awful Thor movie!!

her sister is a huge marvel fan and said it was horrible too.

I dont think we'll watch Hulk either. I dont remember if they made that Hulk movie with the intention of merging him in the rest like they did with IM Cap, Thor

The Incredible Hulk is one of my favorite Marvel films, but I'm biased because Hulk is one of my favorite superheroes. It definitely does tie into the Avengers. The post-credit scene has Tony Stark talking to General Ross about The Hulk. They recast Bruce Banner though. Like how they recast Rhodey from IM1 to IM2. So you might have to explain that, because it could be confusing to casual audiences.

I was hoping for A1 we would've gotten that initial fight with The Hulk before he joins them, but with no explanation Bruce is already mellowed out and can control his transformation. It would of made more sense for the Hulkbuster armor there instead of Scarlet Witch manipulating him in AOU.

I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. :lol:

Never have I ever said BvS was going to be better than CW.

I remember some Box Office talks when the two were still head to head but I remember discussing that with sunshine.

All I really remember you saying is that ASM2 is a masterpiece and that Rocket Raccoon cried too much.

Oh and you having that dream where some dude from the future showed up and told you to look into a Marvel poster and that will tell you that Spidey is coming to the MCU...?

Boooooo you and I both know how I got kicked out that BvS thread. Yeah someone from the future told me that a Greg Land poster was the key to the MCU. They also told me that Justice League gets pushed back to a later date as well :smile: They weren't wrong about the poster...

Last edited:
LK is Batman? But damn folks getting booted from threads for not liking **** now? Blotters must be permabanned then.

JL getting delayed is very possible though 
laugh.gif

Boooooo you and I both know how I got kicked out that BvS thread. Yeah someone from the future told me that a Greg Land poster was the key to the MCU. They also told me that Justice League gets pushed back to a later date as well :smile: They weren't wrong about the poster...

I honestly had no idea that you were even banned in that thread. :rofl:

I hope you're not implying I got you banned because I've never reported anyone, ever.

I have however been reported and I believe it was by Sunshine, twice, because both of those "infractions" were against him. :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
didn't want to start a new thread but maybe some folks can help me out in here....

does anyone know what order I should read The Punisher Max Comic book series?

I think its pretty unanimous the Born (1-4) series first but what comes after that?  

didn't want to start a new thread but maybe some folks can help me out in here....

I think its pretty unanimous the Born (1-4) series first but what comes after that?  

There's a comic book thread

Damn you taking me back. I read the whole thing but don't remember off the top of my head cuz there's a lot to read and I did the work searching online to get the proper chronological order.

Here's the cb thread though

It depends if you're sticking by title Punisher Max or if you just mean the excellent Garth Ennis run.

For me, it basically goes The Punisher Vol. 4 by Ennis and Dillion issues 1-12. Then The Punisher Vol. 5 a.k.a Marvel Knights The Punisher by Ennis, Dillion (and others), issues 1-37. That's 2000 to 2001. Then there's The Punisher Vol. 6 by Ennis, Dillion and other artists issues 1-60 and Hurwitz, Swierczynski, Gischler, and others writing issues 61-75 from 2004 to 2009. Finally it ends with Punisher MAX by Jason Aaron and Dillon

Last edited:
Probably posted already but I just saw this :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Well this is just one of the best things i've ever seen. :smokin :nthat: :pimp: Perfectly brings together why I love the MCU and what i've been saying of this need for accountability and the world slipping into chaos having been a theme that was built up from the start. They've set up this film perfectly. So many moments that just hold greater meaning when looking at it as a whole. Civil War's about to be movie of the year.

Last edited:
I feel comfortable saying that cw is going to outperform A1 and AoU. It's absolutely going to kill, no questions asked.

Feel prepared for DC people to try and rain on our parade come release weekend though.

A few of you have pissed them off in there. Ok..one of you :lol:

I feel like if there was a jail full of DC fans and Sea manup was thrown in there, everyone is coming for his neck on some Punisher tip. :lol:

Last edited:
I normally don't pay attention to fan made stuff but you guys making it sound very cool. I'll give it a watch in a little while.

Last edited:
I feel comfortable saying that cw is going to outperform A1 and AoU. It's absolutely going to kill, no questions asked.

Feel prepared for DC people to try and rain on our parade come release weekend though.

A few of you have pissed them off in there. Ok..one of you :lol:

I feel like if there was a jail full of DC fans and Sea manup was thrown in there, everyone is coming for his neck on some Punisher tip. :lol

Savage :rofl:

No not really. But Sea manup is doing his best to wage a one man war. Dude must've binged on DD season 2 last weekend :rofl:

Why would that make DC people "rain on the parade" then? :lol:

If CW is bad, which I have no doubt in my mind that it won't be a great film, then why couldn't people just have legitimate criticisms? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom