WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

STOP SPOILING BVS STUFF ON THE GOT DAMN MARVEL THREAD.....

I shouldnt come in here and see even if minor plot holes of that movie in here.

spoilet-alert-everybody-dies.jpg

im attacking it because it is terrible filmmaking

terrible pacing, editing, screen writing, directing, ect...

i dont give a **** about staying true to comic book lore, its not about sticking to source material its about creating a good story.

they were both movies where they fit a comic story arc into the first 4/5ths of the movie then attempt to cram another entire iconic story arc into the final 1/5 which created a convoluted mess of a plot. 

both movies are straight up garbage. 

ASM2 had character development to add impact to its ending. BvS had no character development between its titular heroes, added a 3rd hero that truly had no character development and relies on it's audience to be knowledgable on pop culture to know who she is (she's never referred to as Wonder Woman in the film :stoneface: her and Superman say 2 words to each other :stoneface: :stoneface: ) and waters down the arguably just as iconic story arc that ASM2 portrayed on the screen. Mind you this movie had one more year of development, 100 million dollar larger budget and headlined 2 characters that are more iconic than spiderman and have been in more successful film franchises. BvS is one of those films that had the potential to change not only the superhero genre but cinema entirely and it came no where close to the hype. For all intent purposes, ASM2 is a sequel of a rebooted film franchise. The comparison or the expectations are not the same. Not even close but I say all that just to say I don't hate BvS, I just dislike it a lot :lol:

I'm sorry fam :wow:

we need to set up a gofundme so that zik can go watch BvS

then team cap and team IM can unite and hate on that huge turd of a movie :lol:
:lol: I legit can't bring myself to anymore.

When I eventually watch I'll make sure it's on this

View media item 1967583

So I don't get distracted in to thinking it's good cuz of Snyder's visuals.
I would but I don't want to have a further hand in contributing towards the movie.
:rofl:
Some of you are really reaching with saying cap is a nazi and hates on people. I don't know where that stuff comes from. Hope Bucky puts a bullet in the skulls of all stark's team and pepper.
Says it's reaching to call Cap a nazi

Calls for Bucky to murder Team IM cuz Tony disagrees with him

:smh: :rofl:
rfx45 rfx45 we've got some unfinished business from years back, even before the inception of this thread! I've seen you defending BvS in the thread but you knew the slander was coming ever since comic-con 2013! I was silenced in that thread but now that the movie is out my thoughts have been echoed through numerous other NT'ers such as my evil counterpart Master Zik Master Zik :lol: I told you years ago how this was gonna turn out muwahahahahaha! I need to get back in the BvS thread. Though the movie was an editing mess, there are a lot of uninformed people bashing the film with no type of knowledge about DC lore, I on the other hand want to state my opinions on why this movie was way to over ambitious and why a time traveling Barry Allen was shoehorned at the expense of an emo superman due to no character building and punisher in a batsuit due to a rushed product that wanted to garner universal appeal from a previous directors vision. Aren't you curious to hear my take rfx45 rfx45 ? :lol: :lol:

Civil War is about to make WB and DC reconsider everything...
:lol: @ me being your evil counterpart and echoing your thoughts about the movie and I aint even seen it yet. If you on didn't see it but I can trash it steez you buggin.

Still don't get how you got banned from that thread :lol: Like I said ask Meth to unban you. It should have been long enough.

^^ :lol: Master Zik Master Zik you haven't seen BvS?!? It's literally the oddest CBM I've ever seen. I've been messaging meth tryna get back in that thread but we need your input. You'll have a lot to say...

As time went on I was less and less enthused with what I thought the movie was gonna be. Then I saw reviews but then my fellow NTers posted opinions.

After MOS, I don't think I can give this actual money. I'll just save up for May b.

When the booty internet rip is posted I'll watch then and see if it's worth stepping in a theater for it.

I'm really not in that mood to waste time or see a piss poor effort just to **** on it on NT :lol:

Like ppl are always talking about ppl with a bias or being Marvel fanboys or wanting to hate the movie but I want these movies to be good too. That's how I came in to the ASM movies and DofP. I was willing to give Snyder the shot that MOS could be 300 level and it wasn't. I'm tired of being disappointed.

Can't wait for Batffleck though :smokin

Last edited:
Quick question y'all: Watching Avengers AoU on Starz Black right now (I've seen it like 8 times already though), and I gotta ask, is it ever explained how Ultron has movable lips? I mean, his face is all metal, right? Is it like mercury or something? 'Cuz I just don't get how metal can move like that without any kinda explanation.

Quick question y'all: Watching Avengers AoU on Starz Black right now (I've seen it like 8 times already though), and I gotta ask, is it ever explained how Ultron has movable lips? I mean, his face is all metal, right? Is it like mercury or something? 'Cuz I just don't get how metal can move like that without any kinda explanation.
each of his lips consist of 3 moving parts, two on the side and one in the middle 

UltonPrime_face_cheek2.0.0.jpg

Just tons of tiny moving parts I guess

That's what I was thinking, but I don't see any seams or anything. I just always found it funny he has lips, and never thought to ask anyone who might actually know about it, lol. Kinda like how Spidey's "eyes" can get bigger or smaller. Just funny stuff in comics, I guess.

rfx45 rfx45 we've got some unfinished business from years back, even before the inception of this thread! I've seen you defending BvS in the thread but you knew the slander was coming ever since comic-con 2013! I was silenced in that thread but now that the movie is out my thoughts have been echoed through numerous other NT'ers such as my evil counterpart Master Zik Master Zik :lol: I told you years ago how this was gonna turn out muwahahahahaha! I need to get back in the BvS thread. Though the movie was an editing mess, there are a lot of uninformed people bashing the film with no type of knowledge about DC lore, I on the other hand want to state my opinions on why this movie was way to over ambitious and why a time traveling Barry Allen was shoehorned at the expense of an emo superman due to no character building and punisher in a batsuit due to a rushed product that wanted to garner universal appeal from a previous directors vision. Aren't you curious to hear my take rfx45 rfx45 ? :lol: :lol:

I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. :lol:

Never have I ever said BvS was going to be better than CW.

I remember some Box Office talks when the two were still head to head but I remember discussing that with sunshine.

All I really remember you saying is that ASM2 is a masterpiece and that Rocket Raccoon cried too much.

Oh and you having that dream where some dude from the future showed up and told you to look into a Marvel poster and that will tell you that Spidey is coming to the MCU...?

On the discussion a few pages back about Cap Britain and wanting to see movies that are set in other coutries; Doesn't Dr. Strange take place outside of the US?

Watched iron man 1 last night with the misses she liked it very well rounded movie. Said she was glad the bad guy wasnt like OD..

She gets to see a true american hero today when we watch captain America first avenger.

If i was going in chronological order would thor be next?

I believe this is Phase 1's order:
]
repped appreciate that

I told her we're skipping that Awful Thor movie!!

her sister is a huge marvel fan and said it was horrible too.

I dont think we'll watch Hulk either. I dont remember if they made that Hulk movie with the intention of merging him in the rest like they did with IM Cap, Thor

repped appreciate that

I told her we're skipping that Awful Thor movie!!

her sister is a huge marvel fan and said it was horrible too.

I dont think we'll watch Hulk either. I dont remember if they made that Hulk movie with the intention of merging him in the rest like they did with IM Cap, Thor
I'd recommend Thor. It's not the greatest, but the 2nd Thor was great so watching the first one would give it some backstory

I'd recommend Thor. It's not the greatest, but the 2nd Thor was great so watching the first one would give it some backstory
ive seen thors she hasnt but were watching these just so shes reeady for civil war by may. And i honestly think thor isnt necessary. For that movie. since shes not a huge marvel movie fan i felt these were best for pure entertainment atleast IM 1 2 cap 1 2 avengers 1 2 , ant-man are entrlertaining enough to watch in a months time. Thor just isnt enjoyable as a solo movie. And isnt as necessary to watch for the avengers movie. . Plus she gets the gist of who she is

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom