WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

How the **** did Guardians gross more than Winter Soldier
indifferent.gif
More ppl paid to see it.
captain-obvious.jpg

Quote:
Disney to screen 'Civil War' at CinemaCon

Studio executives have set an industry screening of the much anticipated superhero tentpole on April 13 at the Las Vegas convention.

Captain America: Civil War will screen in the Colosseum at Caesars Palace.
Disney oozing with confidence. Early screenings? WB didn't really have any screenings for BvS til the week it came out.

I hope we have a clear cut winner in CW like we did in BvS.

To be fair there was supposedly a screening for BvS like 2-3 months before and it is where all the rumors of trouble that other properties will not be made anymore and JL was going to be pushed, etc...

But MCU is bulletproof at this point so why not?

My only gripe is spoilers gon' litter this thread much earlier and we gon' have to avoid them for a month.

An early screening is the exact opposite of what I want..

The moment this thread gets lit with early spoilers I got to jet lol

And the battle is not going to end in a damn tie. Steve about to make Tony question his existence and the reason he entered the superhero business in the first place..

Last edited:
Yea, let's exercise some restraint in here guise

The BvS thread was actually really restrained when it came to spoilers prior to the movie release. Obviously that went completely out the window once the movie dropped :lol:

But yea, If you must talk about the movie prior to may 6 please put it in spoiler brackets!!

Last edited:
Word. I will come for anyone who spoils this movie prematurely on some Punisher tip

Frank Castle won't have anything on amel223

I'm fine staying out of this thread for a month but fb will find a way to spoil the damn movie for me just like they did with the spiderman reveal

You mean the guy who's primary weapon is a Shield that happen to be given to him by his new enemies dad? 
indifferent.gif

Posted by Raider5  

I'm just gonna drop this here... #TeamIronMan
Never one sided.

All you need is Cap.
You mean Cap, the guy who's primary weapon is a Shield that was designed and developed by his new enemies Dad? 
laugh.gif

hawkeye, falcon, and cap combined couldnt take down 1 Mr. Stark

Vision = SW

BP is cleaning Bucky bae's blood off his claws

and spiders > ants

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom