WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Originally Posted by Raider5  

I'm just gonna drop this here... #TeamIronMan

I just realized this meme left out Scarlet Witch And Ant Man LOL
lol I did too, real talk I thought that was SW next to Cap until you mentioned it...Ant Man could be in there though 
nerd.gif

Cap's strategy meter is all the way up, I'm not sure anyone else's in Civil War is close, but it's been years since I cared about that ****.

If the scarlet witch starts going crazy because her bro died and goes nuts,it's a wrap for EVERYONE!!!! But I don't see her powers extending to that limit and altering things.I do see her as a balance in powers when it comes to facing thanos later on.She don't need a glove she'll just snap a finger and mess up the world!!! Lol.

Couldn't see MCU Scarlet Witch ever getting to that level. Agreed however that it'd help deal with Thanos once he completes the Infinity Gauntlet. So would an Iron Legion though....and a Cosmic Spider....and a World Breaker for that matter :nerd:

Originally Posted by Raider5 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by franc View Post

did you not witness the washing he gave supes? black panther would get the hands to #preptimekang

Burns my soul to agree with a Broncos fan...
did we just become best friends :nerd:

Is your moms name Martha? :nerd:

DC taking Ls..

These dudes just need to let whoever runs their animated movies department be in charge of their cinematic universe

Like that really bothers me more than anything.. Their animated movies are so good and the live action movies to date have been a whole lot of meh

Last edited:

did you not witness the washing he gave supes? black panther would get the hands to #preptimekang
no i didnt because i havent seen the movie and tried not to get spoiled in the mcu thread......... :smh:
watch it

you will have a whole new appreciation for marvel movies 

Sea manup, this is the same man who thought F4 was not that bad. Chances are tdogg will like the movie :lol:

no i didnt because i havent seen the movie and tried not to get spoiled in the mcu thread.........
mean.gif
watch it

you will have a whole new appreciation for marvel movies 

Sea manup, this is the same man who thought F4 was not that bad. Chances are tdogg will like the movie
laugh.gif
damn dudes got lower standards than a 35 year old virgin after 16 tequila shots 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom