WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

watch it

you will have a whole new appreciation for marvel movies 

I already appreciate all the marvel movies lol

and I said FF4 was ok 2/3 of it was worth my time. the last 1/3 wasn't but thank goodness the movie was only 90 mins. i think I liked that more than anything, im getting old can't be sitting down in one spot that long or im going to sleep.

Amel know them feels.

What in the world...

Tdogg, is the only person in the universe that thought F4 is a good movie :lol:

Last edited:
I remember going to the movie theater and the lady who was at the front window said are you sure you want to see that movie. She was like it's horrible and people were walking out of the theater pissed. :lol:

Went to see a whole different movie...

Last edited:
So my girl has now watched IM 1. 2. Cap and thor.
She loved IM1 and thor

It was a nice relationship while it lasted.....

You know tdogg.. I think I will watch Cap 1 today. Haven't watched that movie in years. It'll be nice to remind myself of how the GOAT came to be...

AoU's press tour was A1
laugh.gif

The reaction to RDJ's bicep
roll.gif
Hemsworth is snacking on Doritos the whole time 
laugh.gif

Tom Hiddleston had talked a bit more about his fourth (and final?) time playing Loki on the big-screen. “Thor 3 will be cool because I’ve not done it for four years,” he explained. “I love working with Chris [Hemsworth]. This will be my last time out of the gate.”

So, does this mean the mischief-maker might not return when The Avengers take on Thanos in Infinity War? “I don’t know! Honestly, I don’t know,” he replied. “They haven’t got their ducks in a row yet. They make it up as they go along.”

Hiddleston signed like a 5 film deal after the first Thor I think, he's definitely going to be in more MCU movies after Thor 3

Wait...So the OP can ban selected people in threads they created?
nerd.gif

This is so new to me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom