WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Faraci has a higher shooting percentage than literally anybody. Even El Mayimbe says he's more connected than anyone else.

Faraci
Umberto
The joblo guys
Da7e from LR

Those are the top four off the top of my head.

Edit: forgot Nikki Finke, broke a lot of the behind the scenes business stuff for these films but I don't think he's as active. iirc she's the founder of deadline

Last edited:
Also, Will Smith is shooting a film right now so chances are he isn't involved in the reshoots which kind of tells me that it might not be the $10m+ reshoot it's been reported. I mean if I am spending 10s of millions for reshoot, i am going to get the top star to be there and not just extend the jokes of the characters that'll likely die :lol:

Faraci has just been real biased to many films and many has questioned his reports and judgements. If you browse other CBM forums, many hates him. He has also reported many times that the movie sucks when he hasn't seen it or any screening has ever happened and then he gets way too defensive and are just an a*hole when he is called out.

Again I am just looking for a confirmation because all the report son it sources him but when rumors like those happen, another source usually backs it up but I really haven't seen any other source confirming it. Well outside of Umberto who is his good friend.

I mean I don't doubt that reshoots are happening, not even surprised if that is indeed the reason but just want others to confirm it but then again i am also not actively seeking it out so...

I remember Faraci was posting some ish about JGL being a member of the League of Shadows and sticking to it for a while in the build up to TDKR :lol: that's a huge L

Yah there was this argument he had with Bleeding Cool that their report on AoU was wrong. When they wanted to discuss it, Faraci said he didn't want to spoil it ultil the movies came out. Movie comes out and Bleeding Cool comes back to ask him and dude just pretty much said "here's a cookie" :lol:

The Hulk scene where he says he is always angry>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

bruh i straight jumped from my seat like :wow: :wow: :wow:

Reshoots cost a lot of money. So I wouldn't doubt it based off how much it allegedly costs.

I mean one rumor says it's about adding humor so that's script stuff. Wouldn't have a reason to think about the cost either way.

Plus I highly doubt they're calling back in Will Smith to be the funny guy. Doesn't look like that's what his character is suppose to be so no need for him to come back.

Yeah i wouldn't imagine him coming back for reshoots of any kind. And if it's action stuff, his character also wears a mask so they can get around that too.

I would think they're shooting the typical reshoots with a few jokes thrown in to break up the tension of the scene and you can pretty much relegate that stuff to one character for Comic relief so it's not going to be that disruptive to the film.

The initial reports make it sound like there was some memo written in red ink saying "[COLOR=#Red]Must add humor!![/COLOR]" :lol:

The Hulk scene where he says he is always angry>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

bruh i straight jumped from my seat like :wow: :wow: :wow:

Vision, Thor and Iron Man hitting Ultron with a beam from the infinity gem, repulsor blast and lightning from Mjolnir >>>>>>>>>>> banner controlling his transformation

Whoever mentioned Mikkelsens as Dormammu is correct.

what poster did you see it from?

also...

Director Scott Derrickson has announced that Doctor Strange has officially wrapped. Now, the team heads into an extensive post-production phase as they prepare for its November release date.

Last edited:
I mean I know the story of strange.. But I've only watch the animated movie they had when he showed up in Cartoons or something

Last edited:
Baron Mordo is the main antagonist of Dr. Strange no? Guy he trained with that went evil?

Dormammu... hope they got that flaming head ready for CGI :lol:

:lol: Cap trying with all his might.

Got the strength of a 1st grader compared to T'Challa :smokin

Baron Mordo is the main antagonist of Dr. Strange no? Guy he trained with that went evil?

Dormammu... hope they got that flaming head ready for CGI :lol:
Yeah. He thought they were both in the running to be sorcerer supreme and then Stephen got it instead of him. Plus I think he was already serving Dormammu.

Might be different in the movie though. Like it takes longer for his heel turn.

Plus it aint clear if Chiwetel is actually Baron Karl Mordo. Might be a slight name change or something.

Last edited:
And cap got a scene in one of the trailers where he's preventing a helicopter from flying away..

BP going put in that work

would be cool if for the antman packaging instead of the standard 1/6th scale label they went with 60x scale 

Back
Top Bottom