WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Spider-Man starts shooting in 6 weeks.

They just registered Spider-Man Homecoming as an URL so that's now the alleged title

So what’s the significance of Homecoming? Well first and foremost, it refers to a comic book storyline that also featured the characters of Captain America and Iron Man, which means we could see Chris Evans and/or Robert Downey Jr. pop up in the standalone Spidey picture. The story of Homecoming in the comics found Spidey and Curt Connors arriving back home via a portal, followed shortly by the Avengers, as Spider-Man goes about patrolling the city and finding out what his new costume can do. That comic also marks the first appearance of the venom suit in the pages of The Amazing Spider-Man and features the character of Black Cat, but Marvel has rarely adapted a comics storyline verbatim, so if Homecoming is indeed the title, we can’t guarantee which aspects of the comic will make their way to the screen. Again, the title of Homecoming isn’t confirmed, but it does make quite a bit of sense.

http://collider.com/spider-man-reboot-title-homecoming/

Last edited:
Funny I was just reading that issue of ASM the other day :lol:

Difference was, that Spidey was an adult, college dropout, lived alone in the hood, even had 5 oclock shadow.

80s Spidey stories >>>>>>

But I love the title Homecoming for the movie. So many connotations :smokin

WS need to work on his cardio.. dude look like he winded already with that sloppy form

better hope BP aint coming to take him out.. again

Sometimes you have to hold yourself back so your normal teammate won't feel too bad. See, literally every other Avenger and how they humor Hawkeye so he thinks he matters.
BP in not even sprinting in this...

Last edited:
how can you tell from a .5 second clip that he's not sprinting? 
laugh.gif

need emo bucky byke to put the hands on iron man.

Be honest with yourself man, only ones Bucky's got the ability to beat are Hawkeye, Black Widow, Falcoln, and Captain America. Basically, the B-Squad of the Avengers roster :lol: You've seen the trailers. Black Panther's outrunning cars and snatching Bucky off a speeding motorcycle. Probably about to leave him with a few scars. Cap and Bucky have to double-team Tony just to make some headway, while still failing to actually break through his armor. Bucky's out here about to get his arm ripped off. Only saving grace for him in this film is that once Old Man Rogers dies he can be Captain America :rofl: And that's if the writers don't pull an okie doke and make Sam Captain America like he currently is in the comics.

Last edited:
And 3/4 on his own damn team :rofl:

Dudes going be on cap side like "I got the girl!"

I think Blade and Ghost Rider should still be movies. They could do a build up to the Midnight Sons separately from the other teams and you could have Morbius, Paradox, Hannibal King, etc. join them. You don't need solo films for all of them. They could cameo in Blade and Ghost Rider.

I really feel like Marvel could put out anything at this point just off of the strength of the brand. They should continue to cover all sides of their universe, because these movies print money. Especially after GOTG. Inhumans is going to be big too.

I say slowly intro blade in a netflix show. But a movie wpuld still be cool. I think ghost rider is way too weak popularity wise

Blade and ghost rider would be nice supporting players for dr. strange since their worlds are linked

Last edited:
Spider-Man starts shooting in 6 weeks.

They just registered Spider-Man Homecoming as an URL so that's now the alleged title

So what’s the significance of Homecoming? Well first and foremost, it refers to a comic book storyline that also featured the characters of Captain America and Iron Man, which means we could see Chris Evans and/or Robert Downey Jr. pop up in the standalone Spidey picture. The story of Homecoming in the comics found Spidey and Curt Connors arriving back home via a portal, followed shortly by the Avengers, as Spider-Man goes about patrolling the city and finding out what his new costume can do. That comic also marks the first appearance of the venom suit in the pages of The Amazing Spider-Man and features the character of Black Cat, but Marvel has rarely adapted a comics storyline verbatim, so if Homecoming is indeed the title, we can’t guarantee which aspects of the comic will make their way to the screen. Again, the title of Homecoming isn’t confirmed, but it does make quite a bit of sense.

http://collider.com/spider-man-reboot-title-homecoming/

more URLs regiastered:

SpiderManComingOfAgeMovie.com - Spider-Man: Coming of Age
SpiderManGreatnessAwaitsMovie.com - Spider-Man: Greatness Awaits
SpiderManSuspendedMovie.com - Spider-Man: Suspended

I'm so excited! Will be making trips to Pinewood regularly an trying to update NT fam!

Curious though. Shooting starts in 6 weeks and we barely have any info in the cast. I've heard rumblings that this film won't just have one villain...but six :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom