WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Vision picking up Mjolnir was pure comedy :lol: Then you have him and Thor speaking about it during the final fight.

"It's terribly well-balanced"

"Well if there's too much weight you lose power on the swing"

:rofl:

Man.. Dude picked it up smoothly.. Can't remember the exact line.. But given they had that scene with everyone trying to pick up mjlonir

Dude just dropped something like 'until then we have work to do'

Complete silence from the room

Yo I'm crying. I can't find my Winter Soldier Blu Ray. Guess I'm going to have to settle for watching it on Amazon instant video..

That last montage of them all fighting Ultron and his bots is arguably the most :wow:  moment in CBM history. **** was poetry.

As soon as Vision rips that Ultron in half and pops it off :wow: Cap hits that backflip and it's go time! Poetry in motion

View media item 1970185
Enjoyed the ending to Avengers more than Age of Ultron

View media item 1970187
But the opening to Age of Ultron>Opening to Avengers.

Opening to Age of Ultron > Avengers, period.

The more I watch AOU, the more I appreciate it..

Especially vision.. His lines man

Like telling ultron after he calls him naive "well I was just born yesterday"

Bro when Ultron is like "Stark wanted a savior and settled for a servant" and Vision replies with "Well I guess we're BOTH disappointments" :wow: :rofl: just beautiful. Y'all wasn't ready for AoU...

I can't find any Blu Ray I've bought since 2012. Amazon instant app is not working. There's nothing on Netflix I want to see... I might be forced to go outside..

Marvels costume is simply top notch
smokin.gif
Lowkey da 2016 MVP

yeah marvel costume game has been on point these past few years

only bad design was quicksilver for the blatant adidas product placement 

Still don't like that cap wears the helmet in light of everyone else..

His all from WS is his best to date

Avengers 1 that got ripped off with the swiftness.. Avengers 2 he didn't even have it in the final battle (can't remember when he lost it)

Taking heavy fire in WS he didn't even have his get up on, was in khakis

Back
Top Bottom