WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

IM's CW armor looks sick
eek.gif
It really does looks dope. Also every time I see Black Panthers suit I'm just  
eek.gif
eek.gif

eek.gif
 . Like look at this cool mother****** man! I wouldn't mind if future versions of the suit have a little bit of gold in it 
pimp.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif

eek.gif
 . Like look at this cool mother****** man! I wouldn't mind if future versions of the suit have a little bit of gold in it 
pimp.gif
Silver and Black 
smokin.gif

Yea.. I wish they went black and gold.. But I guess the vibranium has been shown with a silver color to it

eek.gif
eek.gif

eek.gif
pimp.gif
Silver and Black 
smokin.gif
Black and gold >>> 

Although...
**** THE SAINTS!

Last edited:
Matty gotta ball out to warrant them damn ticket prices for the new stadium 2017 #falconsfan

Last edited:
Yooooo
Is that cover of black panther
Imitating Jay z black album cover real????!
I mean Jay a snake
But that pic was dope
Is it real :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

so if you people saw the last feauturette we can see Cap and BW at the funeral, so definately someone else dying if its not Cap 

so if you people saw the last feauturette we can see Cap and BW at the funeral, so definately someone else dying if its not Cap 

As the above 2 said, it's more than likely Peggy's funeral, which is fitting. Film starts with Peggy dying and ends with Steve being put in the ground as well.

As the above 2 said, it's more than likely Peggy's funeral, which is fitting. Film starts with Peggy dying and ends with Steve being put in the ground as well.
Last scene of this movie should be Cap going to get his girl and meet her for that dance with a young Peggy.

Emily Van Camp in Team IM?

:nerd:

Let's be real, Peggy would've been #teamironman
can you provide evidence to support this argument? 
Government agent that definitely doesn't think only a select few ppl have the "safest hands" and therefore should not be held accountable and be the only ones relied upon to protect the planet.

Last edited:

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

Government agent that definitely doesn't think only a select few ppl have the "safest hands" and therefore should not be held accountable and be the only ones relied upon to protect the planet.
why do you assume all government agents think this?

her daughter is a government agent and team cap

Back
Top Bottom