WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

THOR: RAGNAROK Star Chris Hemsworth Thought He'd Been Fired After CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR Exclusion

Chris Hemsworth made a startling admission about learning he was being left out of Captain America: Civil War.

"I was like, ‘What? Are we being fired?’ Marvel quickly reassured us, ‘No you guys have got your own journey going on, and in order for that to work you can’t be a part of this one.’ Look, it turned out just perfect because we got to do a whole different kind of thing we wouldn’t have able to do otherwise."

Last edited:
http://www.esquire.com/entertainment/a53656/chris-evans-fights-back/

Settling in on the couch, he groans. Evans explains that he's hurting all over because he just started his workout routine the day before to get in shape for the next two Captain America films. The movies will be shot back to back beginning in April. After that, no more red- white-and-blue costume for the thirty-five-year-old. He will have fulfilled his contract.

[COLOR=#red]James Gunn Details His Involvement With Avengers: Infinity War[/COLOR]

Fans have known for some time now that the director has been assisting Avengers: Infinity War. Since Gunn is the mastermind behind the Guardians of the Galaxy films, the director has been overseeing the intergalactic team’s part in the upcoming movie. And, now, Gunn has shed more light on what his work on the film entails.

“I’ve been heavily involved in what the Guardians do in Avengers: Infinity War,” Gunn told io9 during a recent interview for his new movie The Belko Experiment.

“I gave [directors Joe & Anthony Russo] tons of advice on how to direct the actors, talked to them a lot during the shooting, and talked to the actors a lot during the shooting to make sure that the Guardians are staying authentic.”

http://www.esquire.com/entertainment/a53656/chris-evans-fights-back/

Settling in on the couch, he groans. Evans explains that he's hurting all over because he just started his workout routine the day before to get in shape for the next two Captain America films. The movies will be shot back to back beginning in April. After that, no more red- white-and-blue costume for the thirty-five-year-old. He will have fulfilled his contract[/SIZr mE].

Unless he "changes his mind" and re-ups for more.

Also this says the next Cap movie is being filmed back to back not Infinity War and the sequel.

Last edited:
Samuel L. Jackson may have just hinted that one of Captain America’s biggest, baddest villains - The Red Skull - may be coming back to the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

In an interview with Hot 97, Jackson was asked if he was going to appear in Marvel Studios’ upcoming Black Panther movie, and he responded, “No! They’re not letting my black *** go through Wakanda. I was trying. I asked. I was like, ‘What do you mean?’... You didn’t see me in Civil War, I’m still out there trying to figure out what the Skull is doing…” At that point, he trailed off while the interviewer asked another question,

I been forgot to post that.

People are thinking Sam accidentally leaked that there's gonna be a Nick Fury movie.

I wouldn't be mad at that. That would also confirm there isn't gonna be a Cap movie for a while. I do think it would make more sense to be a Cap movie Fury is heavily in.

A Fury movie piqued my interest though. Can feature a lot of other characters.

Last edited:

It went well. Loki was detained and ended up on the jet.
The thought came to me that if you want a talking Hulk get Vision or whoever will have the mind stone to just use it on him.

W/e explanation will suffice; cosmic magic.

It went well. Loki was detained and ended up on the jet.

latest

Last edited:
:rofl:

Mads Mikkelsen Was Up For Role In FANTASTIC FOUR, But Walked Out Of His Audition

During an interview with ShortList, the actor admitted that he auditioned for a role in Josh Trank's disastrous 2015 reboot of Fantastic Four (he doesn't specify which character, but we're going to assume it was Doom until we're told otherwise... okay?), and realizing half-way through it that it felt "wrong."

I think I walked out on the Fantastic Four [audition]. I think I actually said, “I can’t do it. It’s not about you, I’m sorry, this is wrong.” I’ve had tons of them. We’ve all been there. We all show up and it’s a little office room with a desk and some books and they want you to do a scene where you have two lines – maybe not even two lines – maybe just “Bleurgh!” or “Get back!” And you’re hiding behind a palm tree that’s not there. It’s like, “Guys, couldn’t you have picked a different kind of scene to this? This is [frick]ing mad.” You feel like an idiot.

Alex Kurtzman To Direct Spider-Man Spin-Off ‘Venom’, Coming In 2018

Sony Pictures has dated a movie focusing on Spider-Man villain Venom for October 5, 2018. Alex Kurtzman has signed on to direct the film. Hit the jump for more details on the Venom movie.

Alex Kurtzman‘s filmography is mostly in the screenwriting department. He has credits on The Island, The Legend of Zorro, Mission: Impossible III, Transformers, Star Trek, Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, Cowboys & Aliens, Star Trek Into Darkness, The Amazing Spider-Man, and television shows Star Trek: Discovery, Alias, Fringe, Xena and Hercules.

He directed an episode of the JJ Abrams-produced show Alias, before making his feature debut with 2012’s People Like Us. He is the filmmaker behind the Tom Cruise remake of The Mummy, arriving later this year. I have had some great interactions with Kurtzman in person, he seems like a smart geek who loves film. I haven’t seen enough from The Mummy to have an opinion on him as a big action director quite yet.

Last we heard Sony hired Dante Harper to write the script for Venom, which was envisioned as a potential franchise-starter. And at that time we were told that the film would stand alone completely “apart from and unrelated to” the upcoming Spider-Man movies featuring Holland. No word on if anything has changed on that front but as it sounds like Venom isn’t joining Spidey in the MCU as Avi Arad and Matt Tolmach will produce this film. Harper’s screenwriting resume includes the upcoming American remake of Sleepless Night, Tommy Wirkola’s Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters, and rewrite work on the Edge of Tomorrow.

Sony has made repeated attempts to make a Venom spinoff for years now. During the tail end of the Sam Raimi / Tobey Maguire Spider-man era, they hoped to launch a spin-off franchise. Venom made his first big-screen appearance in 2007’s Spider-Man 3, where Topher Grace played him.

When a Spider-Man cinematic universe was planned during the Marc Webb / Andrew Garfield Spider-Man era, Venom was one of the properties being developed. Paul Wernick and Rhett Reese (Deadpool) took a crack at the script, as has Alex Kurtzman and Roberto Orci (The Amazing Spider-Man 2). Gary Ross and Josh Trank were attached to direct at various points. But of course, Sony decided to reboot the character as part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

Tom Holland made his debut appearance as Peter Parker aka Spider-Man in Captain America: Civil War, and will be appearing in his own standalone movie Spider-Man: Homecoming, which hits theaters in July. Holland is expected to reprise his role in at least two more Spider-Man films, in addition to Marvel’s epic crossover Avengers: Infinity War and Avengers 4.

How is Venom a spin-off if it stands alone completely "apart from and unrelated to" the upcoming Spider-Man movies featuring Holland? What happens if they want to do symbiote stories and have the black symbiote suit?

Other than the "Jump Street" films,,,, Sony has been producing nothing but garbage. I have a hunch that this won't be any different.

Back
Top Bottom