WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Who do y'all watch on YouTube for CBM stuff?

Kinda Culty is a fairly new channel but dude has good content. I try to avoid Emergency Awesome at all cost, dude made a 10 minute video after those JL clips :lol:

Mr. Sunday movie is hit or miss, he stretches the hell out of his videos for the ads

Who do y'all watch on YouTube for CBM stuff?

Kinda Culty is a fairly new channel but dude has good content. I try to avoid Emergency Awesome at all cost, dude made a 10 minute video after those JL clips :lol:

Mr. Sunday movie is hit or miss, he stretches the hell out of his videos for the ads

:rofl:

Yeah he did lol, im used to him at this point. I just put his vid on and listen to it like a podcast

Justice League had what, 2 days of being talked about? I feel so bad for DC...

NOT!

Bring on another masterpiece :nthat:

Last edited:
Justice League had what, 2 days of being talked about? I feel so bad for DC...

NOT!

Bring on another masterpiece
nthat.gif
I have yet to see the Justice League trailer 
nerd.gif

Thought I was in the DC thread for a sec...:rolleyes

Spideys new suit is already the GOAT :lol: :smokin

Aunt May :pimp:

Last edited:
Trailer looks pretty good. Definetly will be seeing this one. But I can't help the feeling that they showed a little too much storywise. Espicially that ferry scene. But never-the-less good trailer. 

No shortage of scumbag Tony i see.....
mean.gif

I dig everything Spider-Man in the trailer.

I don't know how I feel about Tony playing the "father" figure, but I get they want to separate themselves from the other Spider-Man series and it will forsure put even more money in their pockets, but idk man...as good as RDJ as IM, there is a thing as too much.

But we'll see how it all plays out. Maybe he's not in it that much.

And I'm Team Stark btw. They should have froze Cap again at the end of Civil War.

Last edited:
I dig everything Spider-Man in the trailer.

I don't know how I feel about Tony playing the "father" figure, but I get they want to separate themselves from the other Spider-Man series and it will forsure put even more money in their pockets, but idk man...as good as RDJ as IM, there is a thing as too much.

But we'll see how it all plays out. Maybe he's not in it that much.

And I'm Team Stark btw. They should have froze Cap again at the end of Civil War.

It feels more like a passing of the torch.

"Don't be like me, be better than me"

Whew! The Feels!

Back
Top Bottom