WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Tony Stark should give his suit to the army and start fighting crime without it

Big man in a suit of armor. Without it, what is he? :smh:

Last edited:
Trailer was good however, still can't help but compare it to "THE AMAZING SPIDER MAN 2" triailer, which was one of the best trailers I've seen for "comic book" movie. Also, don't think the CGI looks as good as TASM2 either.

I think based off the Youtube comments for this trailer, this may have been a rare misstep for Marvel. Half the comments are people complaining that it showed way too much of the story.
Your boy Bruce Wayne stole Tony Starks entire gimmick about his superpower
mean.gif
You mean the worlds greatest detective? 

Last edited:
  I think based off the Youtube comments for this trailer, this may have been a rare misstep for Marvel. Half the comments are people complaining that it showed way too much of the story.

Sonys check must be bouncing, they're bank account isn't as big as Disneys...

Lol I forgot about the world's greatest detective moniker. World's greatest detective and he couldn't figure out Supes wasn't a threat in BvS until Lois spelled it out for him smh

Last edited:
Lol I forgot about the world's greatest detective moniker. World's greatest detective and he couldn't figure out Supes wasn't a threat in BvS until Lois spelled it out for him smh

Did you even see BvS? Now you're just making stupid stuff up :lol:

Bruce blamed Supes from the MoS event when his building got demolished and considered him a danger ever since, it was spelled out right there in the very first sequence of the film.

This trailer debate assuming you know the film now from it is interesting considering dudes almost chopped @tay1 head off in the DCEU thread for suggesting that with the JL trailer.

This trailer has a real "International Trailer" vibe... Those ***** are notorious for spoiling films.

Felt like way too much Tony and not enough high school Pete but I get that they paid RDJ 50 million so he's gotta be in all the prono6

This trailer debate assuming you know the film now from it is interesting considering dudes almost chopped @tay1 head off in the DCEU thread for suggesting that with the JL trailer.
if you're not familiar with the source material I don't think the JL trailer tells you **** about the movie

I feel like the JL trailer was more vague, this one showed too much action sequences for me and what I hope isn't the final battle.

With JL, you pretty much just saw the team build up and that they'll fight parademons and not much else. But if that is the whole film, I do think they benefit from keeping the story as simple as possible, go the John Wick route if they can.

BvS on the other hand really killed the momentum but revealing Doomsday.

Did you even see BvS

Yes I did :smile:

And as for the Spidey trailer it showed a lot but I'll still enjoy the movie regardless if it's good. Whole planet is flocking to Beauty and the Beast and everyone knows that plot..

Also Vulture being essentially Tony's villain but Stark got other **** to do so Pete dealing with him isn't exactly.... A good idea ???

you're always incorrect, you also said ASM2 was a masterpiece but it was such a disappointment that it got dumped, only upside is it led to Spidey coming to the MCU

ASM2 is a masterpiece though, you think we're gonna see Gwen Stacy die on the big screen ever again?

Also, Spidey came to the MCU, was i incorrect about that :nerd:

Your boy Bruce Wayne stole Tony Starks entire gimmick about his superpower :smh:

Line was such a blatant rip off and the delivery was cringey. Pretty much the Justice League movie in a nut shell

I think the trailer showed a perfect amount of the movie to keep you wanting more.

I feel like I just watched the movie.

Well, what'd you think?

Back
Top Bottom