WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Bopped tickets for me and my boy

Going to see it Saturday afternoon.

I think after the Heat game tonight, im going to stay off twitter until after Saturday.

My TL has been nice so far but hell might break loose around 11pm tonight smh 
laugh.gif

My favorite marvel movie to date.. Marvel out here running LAPS around the rest of these wannabes

Had people clapping multiple times during the movie

The nitpicky:
Didn't like them making IM's suit essentially 1 piece after the last two films.. And this was specifically shown in the helicopter scene where he had to press a button to suit up

Would think after Veronica, he would just always have a suit on call in similar vein

His suit basically went back to IM 1 and 2 and A1 stuff

Also they gave my dude tony the same car from AOU

Didn't like
Clint being able to fight BP.. I get if he sneak attacked him and maybe got in a hit or two, like agent 13 and BW did vs WS

Also falcon shouldn't have been able to do most of those kicks he was doing (kicking a helicopter) or withstand hits he was taking

Cap is a dummy
He never tried to compromise.. Funny he said tony was the one who made up his mind, when it was cap who decided he was opposed to it and never budged

He specifically said something along the lines of they sign that and then there is no ability to have choice.. They still had plenty of choice.. And laws change all the damn time..

Hell a couple try to tell cap he should go and talk to tony.. But cap decided he was going do it his way

Wish they played up his losing Peggy more and that playing a bigger role in him not wanting to lose buck

Last edited:
Yea forget spoilers. What other reason are people going to come here? There aren't going to be any other news :lol: it's obviously going to be talk about CW

Good movie. 6 / 8

- Spidey was cool -- they portrayed a young Peter well
- BP was a highlight and had a lot of presence
- Humor was spot-on -- not too much
- Cap finally getting the Sharon yambs -- she's cute and probably throws it back well
- Everyone in my theater showing really liked the airport fight, the Tony/Peter talk, Cap/Sharon and Bucky/Sam giving him daps, and the BP/Bucky fight in Berlin
Dislikes
- They really made Tony look like the "bad guy" here -- he literally got put through the ringer throughout the movie -- they really did not let him breathe and just made him the punching bag
- Cap's motivations were shaky -- they should've just had a quick scene with Cap saying he can't lose Bucky after losing Peggy, which would've added more gravitas and garnered sympathy
- I couldn't understand some of what BP was saying at times
- Tony pretty much coerced Peter to join his team -- this was not cool and was masked by the humor in that scene
- Score was so bland -- the only great music was during the tunnel chase -- I thought so many scenes could've been even better if there was better music

Last edited:
I think Tom has the potential to be the best Spidey ever. I'll put a long detailed review soon of the movie. But to make it simple this might be my favorite marvel movie. It's close.. It's between A1 and this for best movie for me. Way way way better than Age of Ultron for sure.

Chadwick Boseman shined in this movie way too hard. They portrayed him like a noble T-1000. Tom Holland was just the perfect blend of humility and charm. Saying he didn't want to go cause he had homework 
embarassed.gif
 and of course the greatness that was Paul Rudd. Masterpiece.

Completely agree he could be the best ever.. And man Boseman nailed BP..

Everything dude said was like a mutha^}^}*}* BOSS.. I don't even know what I would consider his best one.. Probably go with "I don't care"

But know the work his female body guards put in, that was another cold line he dropped in that BW scene

Everything dude said was like a mutha^}^}*}* BOSS.. I don't even know what I would consider his best one.. Probably go with "I don't care"

But know the work his female body guards put in, that was another cold line he dropped in that BW scene
The "How long do you think you can hide him from me" line or however it went was so ill. MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNN this film

Good movie. 6 / 8

- Spidey was cool -- they portrayed a young Peter well

- BP was a highlight and had a lot of presence

- Humor was spot-on -- not too much

- Cap finally getting the Sharon yambs -- she's cute and probably throws it back well

- Everyone in my theater showing really liked the airport fight, the Tony/Peter talk, Cap/Sharon and Bucky/Sam giving him daps, and the BP/Bucky fight in Berlin

Dislikes
- They really made Tony look like the "bad guy" here -- he literally got put through the ringer throughout the movie -- they really did not let him breathe and just made him the punching bag

- Cap's motivations were shaky -- they should've just had a quick scene with Cap saying he can't lose Bucky after losing Peggy, which would've added more gravitas and garnered sympathy

- I couldn't understand some of what BP was saying at times

- Tony pretty much coerced Peter to join his team -- this was not cool and was masked by the humor in that scene

- Score was so bland -- the only great music was during the tunnel chase -- I thought so many scenes could've been even better if there was better music

This is accurate.

The "How long do you think you can hide him from me" line or however it went was so ill. MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNN this film

Falcon tried to be smart with the "so you like cats"..

Dude just gave him that slight look of utter disgust.. Then the whole as warrior and King

BOSS

Back
Top Bottom