WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Black Panther movie is in good hands with Boseman.

The reception for the Strange trailer was very troubling by the way. Dead silence. But the Rogue 1 trailer got a massive applause!

Just remembered this... :lol:

Stan Lee's cameo as the FedEx driver delivering the phone & letter was awesome

Going to see the 7 pm showing tomorrow, again! Can't waitttt

In general, 7 pm first showings for these Avengers movies are A1. You get the most passionate crowds for those things. We shall see if we get a good crowd again tomorrow.

Last edited:

The reception for the Strange trailer was very troubling by the way. Dead silence. But the Rogue 1 trailer got a massive applause!
Same thing happened at my showing.

People reacted more to Central Intelligence than Dr. Strange.

laugh.gif

Last edited:
I loved the scene where Spidey was referencing the AT-AT assault on Hoth. That got a huge pop/laughter from the audience :lol:

Solid 6/8 for me - definitely enjoyed it!

Pros:
- Good pacing
- Black Panther, Black Panther, BLACK PANTHER :nthat:
- As someone who was pretty much coarsened into combat, Spidey had the perfect mix of innocence and humor. Everything was SOOO AWESOME to him
- The "plot twist" at the end leading to the confrontation between CP, IM and Bucky was pretty cool
- Airport scene was dope (Paul Rudd is straight lulz)

Cons:
- Captain America's motivations were weak; they could have done more to expand on this.
- Kind of left wanting more; I think this was due to the pacing (jumped a bit much for my liking) and score of the film.

Last edited:

Same here :smh:

I was the only one geeking out

Just got back from an 8 showing. The movie is great. The audience stunk. Dead silence after the movie.

That's crazy. I've never had a problem with first showings on Thursday for these Avengers movies. Crowds have always been passionate and A1 sauce to me. Now first showings for other movies, even other Marvel movies, that's a different story.

Good movie,

I'm an Iron Man fan but I hated his side in the comic civil war but loved him in this.

Still not as good as Cap 2 or Im 1 or the first Avengers

Officially lost my mind. I'm in the theater again. 2 miles away from pinewood studios where the movie was filmed :lol:

Queens was 75 south in ATL :lol:

...Marvel got me to pay to see a movie twice in a 5 hour span :smh:

WOW THATS LAME

That's crazy. I've never had a problem with first showings on Thursday for these Avengers movies. Crowds have always been passionate and A1 sauce to me. Now first showings for other movies, even other Marvel movies, that's a different story.
Ya dudes it caught me off gaurd. People laughed and everything during the movie but nothing afterward...strange. I've had conversation with complete strangers after movies.

Back
Top Bottom