WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Liz Olsen fading in and out of her accent was funny 
laugh.gif
 I honestly don't have the words for this film. I was just smiling the whole movie. The airport scene needs to be painted by Alex Ross

Completely agree he could be the best ever.. And man Boseman nailed BP..

Everything dude said was like a mutha^}^}*}* BOSS.. I don't even know what I would consider his best one.. Probably go with "I don't care"

But know the work his female body guards put in, that was another cold line he dropped in that BW scene

BP said something like:

"Im a warrior AND a King....how long do u really think u can keep your friend from me?"

:pimp:

"Let them try"

Soooooooooooooooooo

We going see cap, Antman, hawkeye and falcon in the BP movie?

Or only WS getting left in wakanda

I need some funk flex bombs right now.

When falcon and Hawkeye are dope as **** you know you're in for something good. No spoilers, I'll stay clear, but **** got real when They dropped the shallow obvious beef and got into something I didn't think they would. A satisfying 3rd act.

Team cap,but by the end of the film,on some 1 on 1 **** I rock with im. Like that's supposed to be your mans.

Last edited:
Black Panther was a boss. But his accent was hard to understand. And this is coming from someone who's around Africans all the time. Obviously Nigerian accents are different than the fictional Wakandan accent he was putting on though.

But his I'm a Boss persona was very boss :pimp:

Last edited:
Maaaan if anyone can get me the pic of the black panther mask in the snow when he placed it down....that'd be greatly appreciated, need a new phone background. Movie was :smokin

Movie was flames [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Top 3 MCU movie easily.

Black Panther was a boss. But his accent was hard to understand. And this is coming from someone who's around Africans all the time. Obviously Nigerian accents are different than the fictional Wakandan accent he was putting on though.

But his I'm a Boss persona was very boss
pimp.gif
Yeah, this really bothered me.

Boseman clearly has leading man charisma and presence, but I hope they do something about the accent.

Just got home and wow :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin Easily 2nd favorite from the MCU right behind Avengers 1.

Spidey and BP were awesome, but BP stole the show. Boseman nailed his performance as BP. Not to take anything away from Spidey. He was real funny, and was refreshing after what we got from Sony.

Can we also give kudos to how they portrayed Wakanda?

Technologically advanced but still very mystical and raw.

Back
Top Bottom